Miyuki fear

Presenting the picture above is Miyuki and Len lmao. Enjoy this chappy my lovely reader~~. Ignore his red eyes please ^^
Miyuki POV
I enter the classroom with the nervous Haruka,to be honest I barely give a damn about my school life. However,as the knight commander's daughter,I need to attend this boring hell. It was fine now since I had friends unlike when I was young. The first thing I saw was a giant enormous boob. Ahhh,I heard some rumor of her from my fello students from my  test room.
"Huh? You must be the two genius girls who finished the exam before any other kids right?"
Boobie sensei look surprise,Haruka decided to asnwer everything instead of me. I turn my head to some other direction since I sense someone staring at me and Ruka. Welp,new nickname for her. The moments I turn my head to was the crown prince of Heart empire,Kanata Heart. I wasn't shock that much,but the other person who stare me was Len Diamond. The person who made me fear until now. I have never scared at any other person before,but this guy is different. Not only did he often turn aggressive in our mock battle. The reason why I fear him till these day,was because I witness him killing his own mother. Len Diamond received a huge trauma when he was young,not only did he got abused by his own mother,but his brothers and sisters too. His father turn blind and deaf to his own son. I witnessed him killing his own mother when I was 5 year old. To make my mouth shut,he would threaten me behind my family back or turn aggressive. But I rarely got hurt by that. I don't get close or having intention to befriend him. Len is not the crown prince,but I know after he graduate , he will kill all the royal family which is his blood family. Len doesn't even care in the first place about his family. His mother was just a normal concubine of the emperor. I know all of these because of that book. The novel series of Solitaire prince. Len however is a villain..... He was a major villain of Heart empress or whatever the title is. Exactly,he is one of the reverse harem dude. I try not to think alot about it. I am just a normal daughter of the knight and soon I will just got married off. I lower my face,but Haruka shook me.
"Oi! Are you done daydreaming? Let go and find a sit"
I awake from my thoughts and follow Haruka. She near the window but in front. I can only find available sit in front of Len and the person in front of my sit is a male too. Why? Why do I have to sit between the person I don't get along and some random banana dude??. I just normally sit but the chilling stare behind my back make me uncomfortable.
"Alright! I need to introduce myself again... New students,my name is Nano Okinami! Your new teacher and congratulations for being one of the students who got to study with honourable students!"
Miss Boo- I mean Miss Nano sensei clap her hands delightly but I feel betrayed!. If I knew this from the start,I would have done my test just for a passable grade. Ugh!!! >-> I started to feel no more motivation as I just close my eyes and sleep the whole time forgetting about Len and Haruka. Zzzzz~~~
"MIYUKI SHIROKA!! How dare you sleep in study hour?!!"
Nano sensei shout loudly with her fisting in to a ball while she pop out a red vein. I yawn before apologising.Haruka deeply sigh but I know that it just an act. This girl really know how to act,she was amused. Somehow,her attitude is too familiar.
"Well! It good that you apologize but now let focus on studying the rule"
"Eh!?!!! Sensei!! We have already study those!! "
Many students protest but only me and Haruka and just some other certain students don't care that much.

Dun dun dun!! Enjoy first chapter,second one will publish hour later!! Enjoy LenYuki part next chapter Mwhahaha!!! Don't mind me,no one read it yet but I just laughed alone ;-;