Season II

The journey of the 9 antagonist

Years pass like how river flows,and human also begin to age.

Haruka Nishiraki the only daughter of Akashi Nishiraki and Hana Nishiraki Mishiko.

The hidden princess of Nishiraki household grow up into a young beautiful girl like how any princesses  from fairytale do.

She is also reach the age to attend academy.

Move from her beloved home and her parents to HELL.

One word that she describe about school,who want to go to that boring place?!.

Haruka new journey of school begin! Meet female lead reverse harem team,meet her new friends ,learn many more things,have magic like any people do.

Adventure begin!! Let write it in our journal,join guild,create a party,fight monsters for money and become rich,have a feast after coming from a succession mission and study at the same time.

《Find your lover in your school life? Sorry but I am not that kind of heroine of otome game who create reverse harem during her study! I will seek adventure and learn many more things!!

Join Haruka in her school life! Find more thing and have a long journey,meet a Knight commander's icy but tsundere daughter? Become friend  with her and have as the fighter/mage in your party cool !!

Have an earl'daughter who is the healer and play role support in your teammate?!! Hihi super awesome!, a kuudere knight female!! Having in your party is lucky!!

Three girls but from different empire,playing role as assassin,mage,fighter?? Nice!! A kawaii loli mage/healer??

Kyaaa!! Lucky!! And the scary but kind mage?! Hehe you gotta to have her!! Follow the 9 girls as they begin their school life and adventure!!

Hehe,we have new characters!! Another 8 girls?!! It is super awesome!! But the problem is finding their names 😔 it is hard,and male names is even more hard!! I search in Pinterest and found a tons of pic but not name. So beware!! If any of you guys like reverse harem,then sorry ,I hate reverse harem genre the most!! It not like I am jeslous of the heroine anyway!!😤😤😤 but to be honest,MC in reverse harem anime is kinda annoying I guess,and of course excluded Ouran highschool host club. And really the part that get on my nerves is that when the MC can't do any thing due to nervous and trauma,and one of the male lead help her that when the MC finally can do anything,I don't why but I hate reverse harem so yeah,if you like reverse harem then not here ☺☺ enjoy season II~~~~~~
Sorry guys but.......I AM TOO ITCHY TO STAY STILL!!!
So enjoy ~~~~