chapter twelve

It was now lunchtime thank god

Issac has been texting me all day making sure both Ryan and Braxton haven't come 10 feet near me but considering I have a couple of classes with them it was impossible to keep them away from me.

My aunt kept patrolling the halls while we were switching classes which she usually watches the freshman which freshmen usually have classes on the third floor but she was on the main floor today.

I was walking to the lunch room but before I could walk in I felt a strong grip on my arm pull me back.

"Ow, what the fuck?" I hissed in pain.

"Hey baby," Braxton says with a smirk.

"Haven't you done enough?" I asked fixing my backpack and trying to walk away.

He pulls me back and traps me in the corner. "No baby, I didn't get the full experience."

"Are you sick?" I spat.

"Nope. I just want you." He smirks. That stupid smirk.

"Well, I don't want you." I kicked him in his manhood and ran into the lunchroom so if he found me I wouldn't be by myself.

I sat down at my table where Rex, Kyle, Kylie were waiting.

"What took you so long?" Kylie asks leaning her head on my shoulder.

I was about to answer when a hand slammed our table.

"The fuck is your problem?" Rex snapped at Ryan.

"Your friend here just kicked my manhood and I want payback," Braxton says putting his finger in my face.

"Keep your finger out of her face." Kylie rolls her eyes getting ready to get up but I stopped her.

"I'll do whatever I want." He says moving his finger closer to my face. I grabbed his finger and twisted it.

"Don't you think you've done enough damage? Kicking you in the damn balls doesn't compare to what you did to me that night." I spat his face.

"I just wanted your virginity, what's the harm in that? I could've made that night a memorable one for you." He says obviously in pain but also not giving a fuck because he is a douche bag. He is a sick in the head douche.

I twisted his finger even more. "My what?"

"Your virginity." He spats.

I heard a chuckle from behind me. It came from Rex.

"Dude she's not a virgin." Rex laughs even more.

"You're not? But while we were dating I kept begging you—" Braxton says getting red like a tomato.

"To have sex with you. Yeah, I know. Why do you think I didn't give it to you, you desperate dumb ass!" He just stands there staring at me. "You were just so desperate and when I didn't give it to you, you slept with another girl who was."

"Well yeah, I just couldn't wait around for you anymore." He rolls his eyes.

"Yup. That's a little bitch move. I also know the other reason why you went out with me."

"What was that?" He grins.

"That stays between me and the person who told me." I twisted his finger a little bit more before hearing a crack and him groaning from pain. "That's what you get. Enjoy prison tough boy." I said getting up and walking out of the lunchroom.

I walked into my aunt's office to catch her eating her lunch and watching Friends.

"Hey, baby. What's up?"

"Nothing really."

"You don't come here unless something's wrong." She put everything away and propped her elbows up and put her face in her hands.

"I just broke or cramped Braxton's finger."

"Oh that. Yeah, I know. I was watching the cameras on my phone. Is there something going up in that beautiful yet angry mind?"

"No. Well, I don't think so."

"Are you sure? You can always talk to me."

"I know but my mind is all over the place right now."

"Okay, but when you find out I wanna be the first to know." She winks and I laughed.

"Of course."

We spent the rest of lunch arguing whether who was funnier Ross Geller and Chandler Bing.

The rest of the school day went by fast. I didn't talk to Jax at all but that's fine. I didn't have classes with him anyways.

I walked into the gym to see the football players and volleyball players. Jax was there talking to the football coach and it seemed like the conversation was going pretty well.

"Kids settle down! I know it's cramped but there's a storm outside so we have to figure a way to make this work." Kyla yells.

"Why can't we go home?" Someone asked.

"Because we're on a winning streak! I'm not losing that." She says obviously annoyed.

I mean I would too. We have been 3x volleyball champs, 2x football, 3x basketball, 4x Track and Field, 2x baseball, 2x tennis. That's a decent amount.

"We will split the gym in half. Footballers get one side, volleyball players get the other half."

Everyone groans and starts practicing.

I kept glancing at Jax to see what he was doing and I swear every time I looked over he looked back.

Rex started noticing and he smirked. "Close your mouth before you catch a fly."

I flipped him off.

I'm gonna get teased about this very soon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: April 6th, 2020