sequel: prologue

Jax finally returns to his loved ones 5 years later after being taken. Our baby Journey just turned six years old. She's is still a mommy's girl. She is smart and loves to learn especially in history class. During her free time, she pays attention to every episode of criminal minds and reads about anything and everything that has to do with people of color. She wanted to know more about cultures and religions. Most importantly, she loves her little siblings more than anything. Constantly teaching them the little things here and there and watching movies with them. She is a little genius according to her grandparents.

For the last 5 years, Brynn buried herself in work whether it would be school work, business or her children. Dylan has been helping her with anything and everything. He made sure she stayed sane. Brynn constantly felt guilty for not telling him such a huge thing before he was gone. All she wants is for him to return to her safely.

Jax has been through rough times. He got beaten a great number of times but he managed to fight back and stay alive just for his angels. His kidnapper wanted him to go insane but he held on.

What happens when Jax returns? Will Brynn and Jax start where they left off or will they begin a new path? Will they go through any complications? Stay tuned to find out ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 3rd, 2021

hey guys! It's been a long wait but it is finally here. Thank you for those who waited patiently, I greatly appreciate it so so very much.

So as the sequel begins, it starts off shaky (meaning my writing seemed off) but that's because I was struggling to put it all together. Keep in mind I'm not a professional, I'm doing this for fun and using this to cope with my anxiety.

Please remember to stay safe and love yourself, MUAH!!!!