chapter twenty

Today was pajama day which is the day I was looking forward to the most

Today was pajama day which is the day I was looking forward to the most. I mean going into the worse place ever in your pajamas just makes it a little bit better.

I brushed my teeth and tied my hair up in a messy bun. Was I going to fix this? Hell no.

I put on mascara and walked downstairs.

"Excuse me miss, go back upstairs and get dressed," Levi demands.

"It's pajama day today."

"Oh. Well then come have breakfast." He puts out all the plates and I gobble that shit all up.

Since I didn't have to shower this morning I had extra time so I went into the nursery just to stare at the babies.

Yes, I'm weird. Do I care? Nope.

They obviously were sharing a room now but when they grow up they'll get Taylor and I's room. Claire is currently looking for apartments and I have to start soon. By the time Taylor graduates they'll be 2 or 3.

I grabbed my backpack from my room and went downstairs to wait for Taylor. Once he is done we get in my car and go to school.

I had to switch my shoes because I was driving with my slides and I wanted to wear my fluffy slippers.

I walked into school and got greeted by Kylie and Kyle. No sign of Rex anywhere.

"How are you?" Kylie engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm fine. Ainsley gave birth." I told them.

"Oh my gosh! Boy or girl? What's the name?"

"2 boys and 1 girl." They both gasped.

"Triplets? There are 6 of you Knightlys now! NO MORE!" Kyle screams causing a bunch of people to give us a glare.

"What are their names?"

"Kai Parker, Dakota Rain, and Aria Rosetta."

"Can I come to see them after school?" Kylie asks with pleading eyes. She loves babies just as much as I do.

"They won't be able to have visitors until tomorrow so you can come over then."

"Awesome. I might smuggle one of them home with me."

"Levi will tackle you to the ground before you could make it through your door."

"Curse him and his overprotective-ness for babies." She stomped her foot playfully.

"Have you seen Jax's sister?" Kyle's friend Connor walks up to us.

"Jax's sister," I whispered to myself. Oh, Journey.

"No, but I'm gonna go see her now!" Kylie says pulling me towards Jax's locker.

Jax spots me and he had a hint of guilt in his eyes.