chapter forty-five

"We're so close to graduating now

"We're so close to graduating now." I sighed.

Last night was amazing. I had such an amazing time with all my friends. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

"You don't want to graduate?" Jax asks looking down at me.

"I do but I'm gonna miss all of us being together in one school."

"It's okay baby, they'll come visit." Jax pecks my lips.

We spent all morning sleeping because we didn't get much last night.

It was around five o'clock pm right now and we were just watching movies and cuddling.

"Have you chosen the college you want to go to?" I asked Jax. The last conversation we had about college was a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't made a choice.

"Well, there's the University of Florida or Miami. I wanna be closer to home." He replies. "You?"

"Same but I'm not sure yet."

"You should go wherever your heart desires." He smiles.

"I know, I'm just still confused." I mean when am I not though?

"Well don't force yourself to stay here because of family. Your family will be a phone call, text, car ride away. You shouldn't stop yourself from going out to explore and create new memories in different places."

"I know, I know but I can also do that after college so I'll be fine if I stayed here."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." I give him a big bright smile.

He picks me up and brings me into the kitchen. We made pizza together which got a little messy because we were throwing flour at each other. He started it.

While waiting for the pizza to cook we both showered in different showers. Last time we showered together I ended up on the bathroom floor with him on top of me.

We ate pizza and talked about the most random thoughts. Like why is a hippopotamus called a hippopotamus or why is pink called pink.

Who came up with the alphabet and why is it in that order?

"You know you're really beautiful right?" Jax moves a piece of hair and puts it behind my ear.

"No." I giggled. Good lord, I'm a lovesick puppy.

"Well you're very beautiful and I, Jaxson Brice Monroe am the luckiest man in the world." He yells the last part causing me to laugh.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world to have both you and Journey." He picks me up and puts me on his lap so we face each other.

(WARNING: SMUT AHEHEHEHEHE)

He pressed his lips against mine and our lips moved in sync.