chapter forty-one

"We sure did a good job on that prank

"We sure did a good job on that prank." Kyle and Dylan high five each other.

Dylan and Kylie had set up a bunch of cups filled with apple cider vinegar around Kyla's desk. Kian and Rex were busy blowing up balloons to fill up her entire room. On top of that Dylan decided to tie strings onto random stuff so if she moves the strings she'll pull the item with it.

I was just a watch out.

"Good morning boys," Kylie says walking towards us.

"Morning." We all replied.

"Where's Brynn?"

"She's bringing Journey so she'll be a little late."

Levi and Issac wanted to spend time with Journey last night so I let her stay with them.

They adored Journey even though they had triplets.

"I'm here," Brynn says coming from the corner. Journey is dressed in a yellow dress with white vans. She also had her hair tied up in a little knot I guess you could call it. I don't know I'm a guy.

Brynn had her hair in two braids, a black crop top and light-washed high wasted ripped jeans and white slip-on vans.

"Good morning princess." I kissed both of my girl's cheeks.

"Hot dada, hot." Journey says tugging on her cardigan.

"What's hot?" I asked.

"Your breathe." The rest of them said. They all looked at each other and started laughing while I gave them the deadliest glare.

"I'm gonna kill you all." I mumbled causing them to laugh harder.

"You're such a cute baby." Brynn gave Journey a kiss. Journey leans on her shoulder.

"Alright move out of the way so I could get my books for class." Dylan says pushing Kian to the side.

Kyle and Brynn glanced at each other grinning.

Dylan opens his locker and BOOM there is pink powder and glitter everywhere. Sparkles and colored powder were flying everywhere.

He opens his eyes to examine what just happened. He turns around and then looks at the girls.

"Hold her for me. Thank you." Brynn hands me Journey who pouts.

She's turning into a momma's girl.

That's not fair.

"I'm gonna kill you both!" Dylan chases both the girls but they part ways causing him to stand in the middle. Instead of chasing after one of them he just walks back to us.

"I hate them," Dylan mutters tries wiping off the pink powder on him.

"You started the war." Kian laughs.

"Shut up!" Dylan slaps the back of Kian's head. Kian slaps him back and now they're both slapping each other.

"Woo that was hilarious," Kylie says running back catching her breath.

"Best prank ever!" Kylie and Brynn tapped their butts together.

"How did you even set this up?" Kyle asks. Rex and Kyle were in a state of shock.

This is why we never ever question a woman about their prank skills.

Or question women in general. Seriously, they can be some pretty evil sometimes.

"That's only for us to know."

"How'd you get my locker combo?" Dylan asks still trying to get all the glitter and powder off of him.

"I used a stethoscope." Brynn smiles proudly. "I saw it off of somewhere and it freaking worked."

She is so cute.

I'm such a simp.

Eh she's worth simping for.

"So you just twisted this thing till you heard it click?"

"Pretty much yeah."

"So that means you could've gotten into all our lockers?" Kyle asks.

"Yup." Kylie smiles.

"My locker was safe." I told them.

"Same with mine." Kian and Rex adds.

Kyle goes to open his but nothing happens.

"Woo thank-" He gets cut off by iridescent glitter hitting his face. "I will be your worst nightmare." He states chasing Kylie around.

"WHO THE HELL?" We all turned out heads looking towards the main hall.

Kyla comes out covered in gooey stuff.

"Umm we didn't put gooey stuff in her office." Kyle says nervously.

"We did." Kylie and Brynn say hiding their laugh.

"Seniors! You're getting burnt tuna balls tomorrow!" She shouts before going back into her office and slamming the door.

"Make sure to bring your own lunch tomorrow because I ain't sharing." Brynn takes Journey in her arms.

"Not even with me?"

She laughs and then stops. "No." The bell rings and we all head towards our classes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: december 9th, 2020

Quick question: let me know who's your worst teacher that you have this year and why? I want y'all to rant to me.

Anyways enjoy the rest of you day, week and weekend. I love you, remember to stay safe and love yourself. MUAH <3