chapter forty

"You know Ms

"You know Ms. Anderon should really just retire." Kylie groans.

"She gives us too much work and doesn't even grade it. She is just giving us all B's." Kyle adds.

"Why are you complaining? It's a B." Rex says taking a bite of his apple.

"Because I want an A! I don't bust my ass doing her 10,000-word essays for a damn B!" Kyle groans.

"I mean just type some gibberish shit and put the text in white so it looks like there are 10,000 words but you actually got half of that." I popped a grape in my mouth.

Kylie and Kyle turned to me with wide eyes.

"We thought you two knew about the hack?" Rex asks smirking at them.

"How come you never told me about this hack?" Kylie slaps my arm.

"Don't hit my good arm please." I rubbed the spot where she hit. "I like watching you two rant about work."

"You're two are the worst." Kyle shakes his head laughing.

"But you two still love us." Rex and I sang.

"Hey babe," Jax says pecking my lips. He sits next to me while Kian sits next to Kylie and Dylan sits next to Rex across from me.

"Tomorrow is senior prank day," Rex smirks.

"Who's are we pranking?" Kian claps his hands together excitedly.

Kylie and I smirked at each other. "Kyla."

The boy's eyes widen. "The principal? Your aunt Kyla? Mrs. Reed?" Rex asks.

"Do you not remember last year when someone pranked her? She got furious and gave the whole class fried pizza for lunch." Kyle adds. "Though it seemed whoever pranked her were good. She never found out who did."

Kylie and I giggled.

"Oh my god!" Kian screams causing the whole lunchroom to look at us. "You two have been pranking her for the past three years!" He jumps up and down.

"Shhh!" Kylie pulls him into his seat. "She's gonna know!" Kylie slaps his arm.

"You two are the pranksters that never got caught?" Dylan asks. It seems as if he doesn't believe us.

"Yup." He scoffs causing Kylie and I to glare at him.

"You seriously don't believe us?" Kylie gets up and puts her hands on her hips.

"Ouuuu you just pressed the wrong bottom." Jax laughs and I slapped his chest. "Hey, he's in the wrong, not me! Hit him."

"You think you could do better?" Kylie says.

"Definitely."

"We'll see. You guys could try and prank Kyla and we'll get one of the other teachers."