sequel: chapter seven

"I applaud you," Jax says laying on the couch

"I applaud you," Jax says laying on the couch. "I don't know you get this much paperwork in one day."

"Well, I'm actually ahead in paperwork. This is next week's stash." I signed my last paper.

"You're still the same." He chuckles.

"What?"

"In high school, you were always a quarter ahead. Now you're a week ahead in paperwork. How do you do it?" He puts his arms over his hand and lays on it.

"I have my ways," I said sitting on his tummy.

"You are a wonderful woman." He rubs my thighs.

"Thank you." I leaned down to peck his cheek.

"Hey, you wanna do something nasty?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. This horny fuck.

I smiled. "What?"

"How would you feel if I bent you over on that desk and gave you the best office sex ever." He smirks.

"Why are you always horny?" I laughed.

"Hey! In my defense, I was stuck in a dirty room all by myself for five years. I was deprived of sex with the one person I wanted the most." He smirks wiggling his eyebrows again.

I rolled my eyes. "You're something else." I got off of him and sat on top of my desk. "We doing this or not?" I asked him.

He jumps up excitedly running over to me smashing his lips onto mine.

~

"We should do this more often." He says breathlessly.

"I'm gonna get our kids a new couch to sit on," I mumbled into his chest.

"I think it's time for us to go home babe." I looked at the clock to see it was 7:30 pm. "Three hours of nothing but pleasure and love." He kissed my temple.

"I love you." I pecked his lips.

"I love you more."

"Never," I whispered making sure he couldn't hear so we wouldn't argue about this again.

I put on my clothes and we walked hand in hand out of the building.

We pulled up to the house to see Journey and Sol outside with Jackie.

"Mommy!" They both yelled running over to me.

"Hey what about daddy?" Jax grumbles.

"Hi, daddy." He picks them both up. Look at those arms.

Bodhi walks out of the house with a frown.

"What's wrong bubs?" I picked him up.

"I wanted to eat my chocolate cake but she ate it." Bodhi points at his twin sister.

"Journey why didn't you stop her?" Jax asks.

"She is very persuasive." Journey hides her face behind my leg.

"Sol baby I'm gonna need you to listen to momma. I know you love your food but you can stop stealing his food. You're going to starve him." I caressed her cheek. "You love your brother right?" I asked and she nodded. "I give you both the same amount of food. There is no more stealing okay? Now, make-up and hug because I do not tolerate my kids being upset with each other."

"I'm sorry Bodhi," Sol says.

"It's okay." Bodhi whispers.

"Do you still love me?" She pouts.

"Always." He hugs her and Sol hugs him back. Journey hugs the both of them and they all fell over.

"You're such a good mom." He paused. "A very good and sexy mom." He whispers wrapping his arm around me.

"You're an amazing and handsome dad. I'm gonna go give the kids a bath." He smiles before letting me go.

Brynn brings all the kids to take a bath

Brynn brings all the kids to take a bath. I started to clean up the house before hearing a doorbell.

"I got it!" I shouted to make sure Brynn knows.

"Jax!" A voice exclaimed as soon as I opened the door. A pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Ellerie?" I said pushing her off me.

"How are you? I thought I lost you. Is this your new house? It's amazing." She pecks my lips before I pushed her off me again.

"Elle stop, we're not together."

"What? I thought you were just joking."

"Ellerie you need to leave. It was a one-time thing."

"Jax please."

"No, you need to leave."

"But I love you." Love me? You kissed me once.

"Leave now!" I shouted causing her to flinch. She turns around sadly and leaves.

"Who was that?" Brynn asks.

"One of those annoying people who comes knocking door to door asking for stuff." I mumbled.

"Oh okay. C'mon Journey, in the shower you go." She says walking back down the hall.

I turned to see Journey looking at me confused.

"Who was that daddy?" She asks biting her nails.

"Don't worry about it, she's nothing," I told her not being able to lie.

"Do you love her? What about mommy?" She asks getting teary-eyed.

My heart pangs at the sight of her being upset. Why do I always fuck up?

"No baby, I love her with everything in my heart. Just like you." I picked her up.

"Okay." She whispers putting her head on my shoulder.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 17th, 2021

Yeah, I know I'm awful. The next couple of chapters will be rough, I'm not as dedicated as you think I am so please bear with me. Just a reminder I am NOT a professional sooooo yah.

I've been awfully tired for the past couple of weeks but I'll be fine.

So what's your favorite season? Mine is fall because it has the perfect weather like it's chilly but not too hot or cold. Perfect for hoodies yk.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day! MUAH!