sequel: chapter three

"Soleil I don't understand why you keep stealing your brother's food," I asked sternly rubbing my forehead

These kids stress me out so much.

"Mommy! I'm hungry." She whines. This is a routine now.

"There's moreover there. I could've gotten some more for you." I smiled.

"I forgot." She gives me a big smile.

"I'm gonna have Journey move to the middle of you don't stop stealing his food."

"No! I like being in the middle." She crosses her arm still chewing on her bacon.

"Then stop taking his food. Ask mommy for more okay?"

"Okay." She groans.

They finished eating and I packed each of them a bag. I had a lot of work at the office so I'm going to let them go spend time with Jackie and my parents.

They're going to take them to Disney World.

"Honey! Open the door I'm melting out here." I hear Levi's voice outside my door.

He is still the same overdramatic and emotional person we all know and love.

"I'm coming!" I opened the door and let them in.

The triplets run inside and attacked my legs. It's crazy how tall they are at such a young age.

"Hi, sissy!" Kai tugs on my shirt.

"Hey, baby. How are you?"

"We're good but Kai got into an argument with a kid over a toy in the sandbox," Aria says. She was the tattletale. Aria always called me at the end of each week to tattletale on Kai.

Kai as I expected loved arguing with others. He was stubborn and always wanted things his way but Issac taught him and he's learning now. He was going to be a troublemaker in high school.

And guess who they're gonna call when he gets in trouble? Me. I don't mind though, I'd love to kick his ass.

Dakota is quiet. He always kept to himself around people he wasn't close to. Just like Journey.

Aria well we all know she's a tattletale. Issac has been upset lately because she thinks she has a boyfriend and he doesn't like that.

He was the same way with Claire and me.

Claire is living her dream life. She is married to a model, Laila Johnson. She came out to us a couple of years ago during a Thanksgiving gathering. She kind of just blurted it out in the middle of cutting the chicken since we don't really eat turkey.

They've adopted two girls, Maxine and Ashlynn a year after their marriage.

They currently live in New York which is closer to Laila's modeling agency. They come to visit every couple of months.

Taylor the twerking professional is still in college. He is a sophomore and plays basketball. He wanted to be play basketball professionally so he is working on that.

"Kai what did you say to the other boy?" I asked sternly.

"I called him stupid," Kai grumbles.

"Kai we do not call other people stupid." I give him a look and he frowns.

"I told him not to but he wouldn't listen to me." Aria sassed crossing her arms.

"Do not call anyone stupid anymore okay? If you don't listen to me I won't take you to Paris with me next time." I warned him.

He loved going to Paris. He got to see his favorite person who by the way is Kian and he loved the Disney theme park there.

Apparently the princesses there were prettier than they were here. *eye rolls*

"Okay, I'm sorry." He puts his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I kissed his head.

"I love you."

I put him down and picked up Dakota, who was sitting in the corner or the stairs playing with his little fingers.

Let me go disrupt his peace.

"So mister, what have you been up to?" I asked. The corner of his lips goes up.

"Nothing. I've just been reading books."

"Really? How many books have you read in the last week?"

"Like two chapter books." He says proudly.

"Wow, good job. I'm proud of you." I gave him a high five and then put him down.

Maybe Journey and Kodi could go form a book club together. 

Yeah, that would be fun. 

"And you missy." I playfully glared at her. "You need to stop being a tattletale." I tickled her belly.

"I only tell you. Lev and Icey don't even know."

I chuckled at the nickname for our dads. She used to call them daddy one and two until she got fed up and went with Lev for Levi and Icey for Issac.

"Good. We keep it this way okay?"

"Okay!" She smiles running away.

"Hey sweetie how's work?" Issac kisses my temple.

"Tiring. The fall and winter collections are the worst to plan out. Since we barely live in a cold place it's hard to figure out which jackets and scarfs people loved the most."

"Just scroll on social media," Levi says.

"Social media is such a toxic place. I rather not have it at all anymore." I groaned remembering the time in college where I was called 'biggest slut' for being pregnant at 18.

If I wasn't pregnant I would've kicked their asses.

"Get Pinterest. It's not social media but it kinda is. This is where I get my inspiration for the house from." He claps.

"Okay, I'll download it."

I go on my phone to download Pinterest.

"I thought you didn't have social media?" Levi asks pointing to Wattpad.

Is he insane?

"This doesn't count! This app deserves more recognition." I said defending the app the I used every day to get me through college and nights when I couldn't sleep.

It's the best app I have on my phone.

"Alright, well we have to get going. It takes two hours to get there along with a pit stop for lunch." Issac looks at his watch.

"Kids it's time to go!" I yelled.

I kneeled down.

"You three better behave okay?"

"Okay, mommy." The three of them said in sync.

"Good. Have fun." I gave them all kisses before they ran out the door.

Now to enjoy a little bit of peace.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 6th, 2021

Look at me, I was able to update three times a week. Be proud of me :) Thank you guys so much for the birthday wishes yesterday. This birthday was the best one I've had since I was little so thank you guys so much. You may not think a little happy birthday is nothing but to me it meant everything so thank you again. MUAH!

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day/week. Remember to stay safe and love yourself, MUAH!