sequel: chapter twenty-two

"Lord have mercy, it's fucking freezing in this house," Kian shouts rubbing his arm over and over again

"Oh please, it's not even that cold. You're just overdramatic." Kylie hits his arm.

Kylie and Kian have been staying over at our house for the past two days. We all decided to have a Friendsgiving because... uh why not. We didn't have any in the past because Dylan's girlfriend, Chloe was never home and because Jax wasn't here so we decided to have one this year since everybody will be home.

Jax was currently in the kitchen making breakfast for seven people. "Daddyyyyyyy, I'm hungry!" Sol whines in the kitchen.

Jax rolls his eyes, "So? You will wait until I'm finished cooking for all of us."

"You are starving me!" She sticks out her bottom lip out pouting at her father who isn't fazed.

"I am not. Go sit in the living room with your siblings and wait."

"WHY DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO BE HAPPY?" She yells dramatically before stomping into the living room.

Kian, Kylie, and I laugh at the little girl. She walks over to me and hugs me.

"Daddy doesn't want me to be happy." She groans into the side of my thigh.

"Sol," I said sternly. "You know better than to eat before others do. It's not really respectful babe."

"Mom, why do you always do that?" She whines.

I didn't realize how much she whines until now.

"Do what baby?"

She rolls her eyes and pokes my cheek, "Be a mom."

What? I scrunched up my eyebrows, "Because I am one."

She looks at me weirdly before giving me a kiss and running off.

"Your kid is weird." Kian chuckles.

"Well, you are her uncle." I snorted.

He glares at me while I walked into the kitchen. Jax wasn't struggling to make breakfast at all. He looked so calm and focused. He was just wearing his black sweatpants with no shirt.

If only there wasn't anyone here right now.

"Stop staring." He says, not even looking up from the food.

"No." I smiled walking up to him. I wrapped my arm around his torso and laid my head against his bare muscular back. He moves me around so that I'm standing in front of him.

"Are you okay?" He asks putting his hand on my cheek, his thumb caressing my cheekbone.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked looking up to his fucking tall ass.

"I was just wondering, you've been a little more touchy recently." He shrugs pushing my head onto his chest.

"Am I normally not touchy?"