sequel: chapter twenty-six

The car ride home was silent

Well except for the radio that was blasting music but I was silent for most of it. I was contemplating how to tell her about my impulsive drunk decision.

The kids were out again with my mom and her boyfriend who I have yet to meet. Brynn has met him and according to her he is very sweet especially with the and has a nice French accent.

"Babee." Brynn whines. "I know you probably have a hangover but you're killing me here." She mumbles when we got inside our room.

"What?"

"Don't what me? You know damn well what I'm talking about. You're too quiet." She sits down on the bed and takes off her hoodie. She was wearing nothing underneath.

Oh my, boobs.

Not the time buddy.

She picks up one of my t-shirts and puts it over her body and strips out of her sweatpants. This is not good.

I'm not good.

This is pure torture.

"Did you kiss another girl?" She asks raising her eyebrow but the little grin on her lip tells me that she's only joking.

"Brynnley, you know I wouldn't after the last time," I said pulling her into my body.

"I know jackass." She hits my chest lightly. "So then tell me, what's bothering you." She murmurs into my chest.

"I don't know how to."

"Is it bad?"

"It could be."

She scrunches her face up, "Meaning?"

"You probably won't like it, you probably will," I said. As if that helped her with her confusion.

"Jax, just tell me please?" She begged. "I'll even suck your dick." She winks.

I chuckled at the beautiful girl standing in my arms. I love her so much.

"You can't."

She frowned. "YOU GOT AN STD?"

"What? No." I shook my head chuckling. "Igotafrenumpiercing." I mumbled.

She wrinkles her face trying to comprehend what I just said before her eyes widen and she jumps out of my arms, gasping.

"You didn't!" She exclaims.

"I did. It was a very drunk decision." I groaned.

She stands there staring between me and the bulge that was showing through my pants.

Every time I look at her, I just get turned on. I can barely control it at this point.

"Let me see."

"What?"

"Let me see it. Wait sorry... May I please take a look at it?" She asks making my brows scrunch up.

"Why?"

"Why not?" She answers. I rolled my eyes.

"I hate it when you do that."

"But you still love me."

"That I do." I caressed her cheek and kissed her lips multiple times. "You can see it. My dick is all yours anyways."

"I know but consent is good."

"Yes, it is baby."

I love this girl so much, it hurts sometimes. Maybe even all the time.

I slowly pull down my pants and she watches me as her eyes landed on the metal bar that was pierced on the skin under my dick.

I watched as she slowly clenched her thighs together making me smirk.

She likes it.

"You're turned on right now?"

"Very much." She nods keeping an eye on my throbbing dick. Let's just say it only takes one look from her to get me to be turned on. "Does it hurt?"

"A little, it's only swelling right now."

"You know we can't have sex until it heals right?" She asks.

"I know. Are you willing to wait that long babe?" I smirked teasing her a little bit.

"Yes, I did wait for you to come back didn't I?" She tilts her head giving me her doe eyes.

"True."

"Plus you have your very skilled tongue and fingers. That'll satisfy me enough." She teases.

"Of course." I chuckled tackling her on the bed. She wraps her leg around my hips as a hovered over her body.

*NASTY NASTY ALERT*

I connected my lips onto hers, molding our lips together. I moved down to her neck placing open mouth, wet kisses. I nipped her skin, leaving bruises as she let out a soft moan.

"You sure you want to do this right now?" She asks. "I can't really ya know... give you some love down there without hurting you."

"It's okay. As long as I can satisfy you, then I'm good." I said through our kiss. My finger moves down to her underwear pulling it down. I glide my finger against her wetness.

She grabs my face putting it in front of her.

"I fucking love you." She says staring into my eyes.

I stared back into her blue eyes, as I pushed two fingers inside of her wet pussy. "I fucking love you."

She smiles, smashing her lips against mine. As I pumped my finger in and out of her, I let her moan into my mouth. I loved it when she did that, it was such a big-ass turn-on.

I moved down and sucked onto her clit. She tangles her fingers into my hair pulling it. I used my tongue to pleasure, my girl, making her cum for the second time. Once she finishes, I licked her clean.

"I just want to sit on you." She says panting when I went to get a warm towel.

"You can sit on my face."

"But I want your dick."

I chuckled, cleaning her up. "You're a brat ya know?"

"Psh, you want me to sit on your dick too." She mumbles smiling.

"All the time." I kissed her lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: april 24th, 2021

According to my estimation, this book will be finished around end of May or beginning of June. I'm so happy about it being complete but sad at the same time.

Anyways, what's your favorite fruit? Mine is mango and grapes but they have to be green. I hate all the other kinds of grapes.

I hope you guys enjoy your week, remember to stay safe and love yourself. I love you, MUAH!