clarifications

Good morning or afternoon or whatever the time it is for you guys.

I understand the confusion from the end of the last chapter so Im here to explain it to you.

So basically the guy who held Blair after her fight with Brynn was the guy who gave her a black eye. She pointed him out which let Jax and everyone around him know that he was the one who gave her the black eye.

The other part is Jax made Brynn go with him because she thought she was self harming because of what Blair pointed out. She is to tired to argue and so she just follows him.

I hope that clears your confusion. I was rushing the chapter so I understand why there was a lot of confusion.

Another thing I want to talk about is my posting schedule. I've mentioned this a lot already but I upload every Wednesday.

I upload once a week because I'm in school and because I'm a senior I need to make sure I pass my class so I can graduate because if I have to deal with another year of high school I will drop out. I also have to focus on my mental health, I love you guys and I love posting chapters for you but I need to put myself first. I dug myself a pretty deep hole that I now have to find a way to climb out of.

So uhhh yeah that's everything I wanted to say. I'm literally so so grateful for all of you and everything you've done to help this book grow. All of you are like my internet friends. Thank you for understanding and supporting me. I love you guys so much.

Please stay safe and love yourself.

Also if you wanna be friends, ask for my twitter or snapchat and I'll give it to you.