chapter nineteen

After school, I drove Taylor and me to the hospital to go see our new siblings

After school, I drove Taylor and me to the hospital to go see our new siblings. Issac and Levi didn't tell us how many or the genders because they wanted us to be surprised.

Claire has been there the whole day with them so I think she knows. That or she was at home watching makeup tutorials and eating popcorn.

"Hey!" Levi says as soon as he spots us. He waited for us outside.

"Hey, dad." I gave him a hug.

"I'm so excited for you guys to see the baby!" He says jumping up and down.

"Yeah yeah let's go, dad! I can't wait any longer!" Taylor tries to walk past Levi but Levi grabs his arm.

"We have to wait for Claire. And what's that on your neck?" He pulls me closer so he can analyze my neck.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me. I raised you, I know when you're lying."

"Daniel was trying to force Claire to go with him and she was getting hurt so I jumped in."

"Alright, you did a good thing. Is it hurting?"

"No, I feel fine."

"Okay, when we come in I'll get Issac outside and you stay in the room and I'll explain everything so he doesn't go Hulk on you." He tells me and I nod.

Ain't my dad the best.

Claire arrives and then we go up into the room. Levi pulls Issac out and we sit in the chair away from their surrogate, Ainsley since she was asleep.

The nurses bring in the baby.

As she comes in two more nurses follow her bringing in two more babies.

"Miss, I think she only had 1 baby," Taylor tells the nurse.

"No, she had three." She smiles at us and then the three nurses head out once they finished putting the babies in their little bed thing. I don't know what those things were called.

"Triplets? She had freaking triplets?!" Claire whispered and yelled at the same time.

"Three more babies? Oh god, that means I can't go out anymore. I'm gonna be stuck in the house watching the babies." Taylor groans.

"Oh shush, you love babies just as much as the rest of us do." I nudged him causing him to roll his eyes because HE KNOWS IM RIGHT.

Loser.

Levi and Issac come in and surprisingly Issac isn't mad.

He walks over to us and gives us a hug.

"I'm glad both of you are okay."

"Yes, yes! Now onto the newborns!" Levi claps.

"There's three," Taylor says pointing to them.

"Yeah, she had triplets. Surprise!" They both cheered causing us to laugh.

"Sort of a lame surprise, but you tried," Claire said and Issac taps the top of her head.

"Don't be rude. Now let's get to the genders and names!" Levi jumps up and down. He is full of energy man.

"Okay is there are three of them and three of you. Us three got to name each of you so now we're gonna give you a chance to come up with names." Levi jumps up and down. "How freaking exciting?!"

"I didn't know I was able to do this." Taylor says.

"There are two boys and one girl. You pick which baby you want to name and if we like it then that will be their name."

"Let me pull out my baby names list." Claire pulls out her phone and starts scrolling.

I got up and picked up one of my brothers.

"He's got such a cute little nose," I whispered and rocked him back and forth.

"They all have Issac's eyes just like you guys," Ainsley says.

"Yeah, I can't pick one for the girl so I'll just let Brynn do it. She's good with baby names." Claire pushes me towards the baby girl.

I analyzed her face. They all have the same chubby cheeks, tan skin tone, dark brown hair and according to Ainsley blue eyes.

"We might as well let her handle all the names because I'm not good at that either." Taylor sulks into his seat.

"How about I come up with the first name and you guys come up with the middle name," I told them and they nod.

"Ainsley you could do a middle name too." She nods and starts thinking. I can tell because she's doing her thinking face.

I analyze each baby and run a list of names I had in my brain. You know how you just look at someone and they just look like a Britney or a Sarah. That's how I do it.

"Kai, Dakota, and Aria," I told them. Levi's eyes lit up and Issac smiles. They looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Those are perfect." Levi kisses my head and Issac hugs me.

"Kai Parker Knightly," Taylor says.

"I like that," I told him and he flips his invisible long hair.

"Dakota Rain Knightly," Ainsley says. "It was raining earlier today so why not." She shrugs causing us to laugh.

"It's perfect." Levi laughs and wipes his tears.

Please don't tell me he is about to cry again.

I don't understand where all these tears come from.

We all looked at Claire who is frustrated.

"I can't think of anything." She mumbles.

"Stare at her for a while," I told her.

She gives me a weird look. "Won't she think I'm weird?"

"She is a baby. She won't even remember it when she gets older."

Claire gets up and analyzes Aria who flutters her eyes open and smiles.

"Aria Rosetta." She whispers and her eyes widen. "That's it. Aria Rosetta Knightly!" She jumps up and down. "I did it!" She shook me and then hugged me.

"All the names are amazing. We're gonna go get the nurse." Issac walks out and we continue to have fun and talk about random things.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: july 29th, 2020

Great news, I've decided to update once a week (wednesday's) for the whole month of august just because I think you guys deserve more updates for supporting me and this book so much. We're less than 30k reads away from 100k. Every time I'm close to 100k I just get tingly and butterflies in my tummy LMAO.

I hope you guys are doing well.  ANYWAYS BYE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER<3