sequel: chapter four

"I don't think I could wear a white jacket

"I don't think I could wear a white jacket."

"Why not?" Kylie says over our facetime call.

"Because I'm a mother of three," I told her.

White cloths plus kids equal no bueno.

"Anyways you should at least include a few white designs. Women will wear anything designed by us which I enjoy but it's more pressure on us."

"I agree. I will get back to you once I have all the designs ready." I smiled and she does too.

We both chat about our life for a little bit and then I hung up to go get myself lunch.

I felt so alone honestly. I would usually have the twins eating with me right now but sadly they're with the grandparents.

I heard the door open and close and I just don't do anything because I only know two people who have the key to my house and the gates which is Jackie and Dylan.

"Dylan?" I asked. No one answered.

"Jackie?" I called out. No answer.

Okay now, this is creepy.

I grabbed my bat that was behind the refrigerator and walked slowly towards the living room.Okay, there's nobody there.

I went up the stairs slowly and into Sol's room. No one.

Man, if you're gonna kill me you might as well now. I'm too lazy for this shit.

I searched the bathrooms, Bodhi and Journey's room, my office, and no one was there.

The only room left was mine.

I opened it slowly and saw a figure standing there looking at the pictures of the wall.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I stuttered.

The figure turns around and I dropped my bat. I covered my mouth and I felt tears running down my cheek.

"Jax?" I asked. Tears filled his eyes and I run over to him.

He embraces me into a tight, warm hug. I missed his touch so much.

No, this isn't real.

I pulled away, "Are you real? Are you really here?" I asked patting his face, his arms, and his chest.

Wow, he is... uh... muscles.

"It's me Brynn. I'm here." He smiles softly. His under eyes were dark and dull and a scar on his jaw. He still looks beautiful.

"Where? How?" That was all that came out of my mouth. I couldn't stop crying.

"I'll tell you later. I just want to hold you now for one last time." He whispers.