chapter forty-seven

"Did I tell you how much I love cuddling with you?" Jax mumbles into my neck

"Did I tell you how much I love cuddling with you?" Jax mumbles into my neck. "I love your scent, your warmth, burying my face in between your boobs."

I rolled my eyes. "I love you," I whispered and he looks up. His green eyes met my blue ones.

"I love you." He pecks my lips.

"How many kids do you want?"

He looks at me and I just stare at him. I wasn't expecting that to come out of my mouth. It caught us both off guard.

"I'm sorry, that was very random. I didn't mean to--"

"Don't worry. To answer your question I want a whole NFL football team."

My eyes widen. I placed my hand on my stomach.

"You're joking, right? I'm not gonna push out 52 kids!" I hit his shoulder causing out to let out a chuckle.

"How about half?"

"Jaxson Brice Monroe!" I whined and he chuckles.

"I want at least four." He says.

"Four is a good number. We have three more to go." I said mentally preparing myself.

Should I tell him?

The doorbell rings causing both of us to jump.

"Can you get it, I have to put on pants." I nod and got up from the bed.

I opened the door to stand face to face with a guy. He's probably in his 40's.

"Hello. Does Jackie Moore and Jax Monroe live here?" He smiles showing his pearly whites.

"Depends on who's asking."

"I'm his uncle."

"Oh. Well, I have to ask Jax if you can come in or not." I asked trying to close the door.

"Yeah." He pushes the door, walking inside bumping my shoulder in the process.

Fucking rude ass prude.

When he touched me I felt something was off.

I took in a deep breath, trying to keep myself calm.

"Wait I didn't catch your name?" I said. He turns around and points a gun at my forehead.

"Ray Monroe. Jeffrey's older brother."

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered. He could literally pull this trigger and you could die.

Holy shit we're going to die.

"You're the girl that killed my brother right? How about I go kill someone you love that way we would be even." He points the gun upstairs.

Please don't come downstairs Jax I begged in my head.