chapter thirty-three

*Trigger Warning: Mentions of Suicide* If you or anyone you know is dealing with suicide, please go get help from an adult

If you or anyone you know is dealing with suicide, please go get help from an adult. Please talk to someone about it. Do not give up because you are meant to be here. You do have a purpose. You will be happy, you will heal. It's a long process but it'll be worth it.

"So Blair came back and you're gonna have her meet Journey tonight?" Kian asks Jax who nods. He looks over to Dylan who rolls his eyes.

Dylan has been awfully quiet since we told him that Blair came back. Every time he heard her name he rolled his eyes.

"Hey Dylan can you come help me move Journey's drawers?"

"Why would you need help-"

"Would you just come help me dammit!" I stomped my foot and he gets up quickly following me. I go into her room and I closed the door.

"I think the drawer is perfectly fine where it is." He says.

"What's wrong with you? You haven't said anything since we told you about Blair."

"I never call girls bitches but that girl is a big bitch." He spats crossing his arms.

"Why? What did she do to you?"

"She manipulates people, she's mean and loves to bring other girls down. I hate people who do that." He says without making eye contact. He looks down and scribbles random things on the carpet with his foot.

"There's something else isn't there?" I asked and he looks up.

"I had a girlfriend two years ago. I wasn't friends with Jax at the time. I dated this girl named Tara she was the most beautiful geeky girl I've ever laid eyes on. Blair and her group of friends always picked on her and I wasn't bold like I am now so I was afraid to stick up to them. One day I came over and found her in the bathroom with cuts all over her arm and I um..." He starts sniffling.

I embraced him into a hug.

"I didn't know she did that. I should've know that there was something wrong with her but she just hid it so well. She was my first everything and I lost her because of Blair. I found a note saying that she couldn't handle being bullied and getting picked on anymore." He pauses. I could feel his tears slide down my shoulder.

"I never got to say goodbye to the girl I love." He whispers and I hugged him even tighter.

The door opens and I see Kian and Jax.

"We're sorry man," Kian whispers.

Dylan gets out of my hold and they all hug each other.

I stand there in 'awe'

Dylan turns to me and hugs me again. "Thank you for listening."

"Anytime. Tara always spoke about this boy but I didn't know it was you." I told him and we pulled apart. He gives me a confused look.