sequel: chapter five

"That was beyond amazing," I said breathlessly of what just happened

I was laying on his chest with his arm wrapped around me. My fingers traced his tattoo as I looked at some scars that were inflicted on him. It hurts to look at them but I couldn't help it.

After a couple of long, pleasurable-filled rounds we finally decided to stop.

"That was the best sex I've had in a while." He mumbles into my hair.

"A while? Did you have sex with some women while you were locked in there?" I asked.

I gave him a stern serious look. Stop overthinking it.

What kind of fucking shit hole did he stay in?

"No. Every time I was horny I either had to fix it myself or well you know fix it myself." He chuckles nervously. "And you?"

"Well every time I was horny, I ate food that or my children would barge in and bother me."

"Children?" I looked up. He had a confused expression. "Ray never mentioned you had more kids."

"What a dickhead." I mumbled.

"I thought you didn't do anything with anyone for the last five years." He sits up, making me sit up too.

"I didn't, Jax." I wrapped my body with the blanket. "Five years ago we had sex after prom. I missed my period and I knew something was wrong so I took a pregnancy test. I was going to tell you but I had to find the right time. If I knew Ray was gonna come I would've told you earlier." I said tearing up.

"How long did you know that you were pregnant?" He asks furrowing his brows.

"A week."

"So I'm a father of two?" Happiness was all I saw in his eyes.

"A father of three." I put up three fingers with a big smile.

"Twins?" He asks with excitement. I nod and he tackles me back onto the bed.

"We have three kids?" He asks and I nod again.

He sits up. "The twins, what are their names? Who's older? How old are they? What do they look like?"

"You sound a lot like Kian right now." I laughed. "Okay, so their names are Soleil and Bodhi Monroe. They have our middle names, it was our parent's idea. Anyways, Sol is older by thirty minutes. They have a mixture of our eyes, my curly hair, your dimples and nose, and my smile." I said poking his two dimples when he smiled.

"C'mon I have pictures." I wrapped my blanket around my body and pulled him into my office. "Here." I gave him a picture frame of the twins and Journey.

"They're gorgeous. All of them." He frowns.

"Why are you frowning babe?" I frowned at the sight of his expression.