Prolouge

(Third Person POV)

Aphmau was peacefully sleeping in her bed. The alarm on her phone went off and she turned the alarm off. It was now 7 in the morning and she got out of her bed. It's been 2 months since Lucinda had her crazy adventures with Modzilla. She was in red and purple striped pjs. She walked over to the window and opened it up to see the streets of Lovers Lane.

"Another day bites the dust..." Aphmau said to herself aloud.

It was now the middle of April. Her wedding isn't until June. It was previously set to last summer, but thanks to Michael and his selfishness, things got... delayed.

She closed the window and walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen and cooked herself eggs and bacon. As she ate her breakfast, she started to wonder about the multiple universe that roam outside her world. She's already discovered Ava's world and Melissa had discovered Modzilla's world. She wonders if there's a world where there's another Aaron.

Her phone began to ring and she picked it up.

"Hello?" Aphmau asked.

"Hi." Said a familiar voice that she heard on the other line.

It was Melissa. Her future sister in-law.

"Oh hey, what's up Melissa?" Aphmau asked.

"Not much. But Katelyn is still at her fathers place and Travis is stuck on Starlight Wonderland." Melissa explained.

Aphmau let out a groan of annoyance as she heard those words.

"Ugh. The GF's are STILL doing investigations on him?" Aphmau questioned.

"Yep. The experimentations won't be done until the beginning of June." Said Melissa.

"Well... at least he will still be here for my wedding." Said Aphmau.

"True." Melissa said.

"Yeah..." Aphmau mumbled.

"Well, me and the gang were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us today." Said Melissa.

"Sure." Said Aphmau.

"Alright. See ya at 12." Melissa said.

Aphmau then hung up on Melissa. It's only been a week since they last hung out. But she hopes that nothing goes wrong today.

Aphmau scurried down the stairs and changed into her clothes. She wore a black tank top with white shorts and orange and purple flip-flops.

She looked at her purple flame jacket hanging up on the wall. She grabbed it and she puts it on.

"I can't wait to spend a whole day with the whole gang." Aphmau thought.

She grabbed her phone sitting on her bed and then walked downstairs and walked out the door.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

After some walking passed, Aphmau arrived at Melissa's place. She walked up to the door and knocked. Someone opened it. It was Melissa.