Chapter 29: The Mission

(Melissa's POV)

I followed Zoey and Other Aphmau to where The Elder is at. If this elf is certain, we might be able to get some information on what to do next. I look to Zoey.

"Thank you Zoey." I said.

"No prob." Said Zoey.

I look to Other Aphmau. She looked concerned.

"You okay?" I asked.

"What do you think I should SAY to The Elder?" Other Aphmau asked.

"Just do the best you can." Said Zoey.

I sighed. I nodded to Zoey in approval. We were standing in front of a hedge gate covered in blue and yellow flowers. We walked through the gate to see an elf standing at the center of a lake. We walk the lily pad path. This was The Elder. He might have info.

~~2 Minutes Later...~~

A couple seconds of first interaction later, we got to the point about Shad.

"However, Shad The Destroyer has RETURNED to this world has he not?" The Elder asked.

"Yes. But how do we stop him?" I asked.

"You will need to gather ALL the Divine Warriors relics. And then, with all the relics combined, can stop Shad." The Elder explained.

This must mean Other Aphmau has Irene's relic, Alina has the second shard of Shad's relic, Aaron has the final shard of Shad's relic, Shad has the first piece of his relic, and Other Garroth has Esmund's relic.

This is so crazy... our mission is to retrieve all the relics and then we can stop Shad once and for all.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

We told everyone about the mission. Aaron seemed like this would be an insanely risky mission. Even if it means we have to get all the shards of Shad's relic. But I feel like this power might consume my brother...

As me and the others sat by the lake, Aaron began to lay down on his back and closed his eyes. I hope he wakes up from his sleep...