Chapter 19: The Fairy Messenger

(Lucinda's POV)

I was absolutely shocked! Kim make a replica of the fragment but now the real one has shattered and has absorbed by Aaron! Who knows what sort of black magic Shad had stored inside that thing! But hey, as long as Emmalyn hangs on to the fake one, Evil Zane won't know the difference.

"Wow! Pretty fairy!" Said Alina.

We look to the window to see a small pixie flying in front of the window.

"Huh?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"A fairy? Here?!" Emmalyn said shocked.

We got a little bit speechless.

"That's strange... I'm gonna go see what that's about." Said Other Aphmau.

Other Aphmau looks to Other Garroth and Kim.

"Garroth, Kim, keep the girls here." Other Aphmau said.

"I'm on it." Said Other Garroth.

"Okay." Said Kim.

Me, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, and Aaron followed Other Aphmau outside to go look at the pixie flying towards the ground just a few feet away from Emmalyn's house.

The pixie then shifted into a human with platinum blonde hair. She had pointy ears. Was she an elf? A pink aura glowed from the elf.

"Aphmau! It's Zoey! Please, forgive me, I am unable to make it to you in time. So I sent a fairy messenger in my stead. I have to make this quick. It's concerning the Heart of Darkness we found so long ago. I'm sorry for not having to tell you this but, about two years ago... the faint heartbeat, it had stopped. I cannot explain why or how but... the disturbing part is, a few days ago, it took form. And it's asking for... Irene." Said the hologram.

The message then shifted back into a pixie.

~~A Couple Of Minutes Later...~~

Alina and Lilith are now playing with the flying pixie outside of Other Aphmau's homes Aphmau and Aaron went inside with Kim while Kawaii~Chan and I stood next to Other Aphmau.

Other Aphmau told the little ones to be nice to the pixie and they agreed. Then Other Aphmau walked over to Liochant.

"Are you sure it's okay to be playing with that fairy?" Liochant asked.

"I'm sure it is." I said.

"I think so too." Said Kawaii~Chan.

Suddenly Katelyn came outside. She wanted to talk about The Heart of Darkness. They agreed. Plus I wanted some information anyways. Other Aphmau got Alina and Lilith inside while I began to follow Katelyn and Liochant. But I turn around to see Kawaii~Chan not following me.

"Kawaii~Chan? Are you not coming?" I asked.

She hesitates.

"I... think I'm gonna walk around for a little bit. If you need me, find me at the statue of Irene. Okay?" She said.

"Okay." I replied.

Kawaii~Chan walked off. I started to wonder what's on her mind. It's is about Evil Zane? Or maybe because Aarmau in this world sank to rock bottom.