Chapter 84: The Other Aaron

(Aaron's POV)

I passed out one more time.

~~Dream~~

I wake up in the dark room again. I wait for Erika to show up. I see white light and she appears.

"Erika, what's going on?" I asked her.

"It's Shad. He's losing control of his body. The other you... he's still alive." She said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

That's when a white hole sucked her into the ground. She was gone.

"ERIKA!!" I exclaimed.

I was so scared. Like she wasn't coming back. That's when Shad appeared. But he wasn't in the red armor like he always is.

"Come on out! I know you're here, come out and face me!" Shad said.

Who was he referring to? That's when another figure appeared. Black pants and a black jacket. It was me. The Other me.

"You.... you're... alive?" I asked.

"Hm.. I guess this is the first time we meet face to face huh?" Other Aaron asked.

"I knew it. You're still manifesting in this body." Said Shad.

I looked back at him. Then I look back at Other Aaron.

"It is my body." Said Other Aaron.

"SILENCE!! I save you." Shad said.

"I don't care. I didn't need your help." Said Other Aaron.

My eyes widened as I looked at Other Aaron.

"But... don't you want to be with your lover again?" I asked him.

"I gave my light so that hers may burn brighter." Said Other Aaron.

"But.... don't you even LOVE her?" I asked.

He hesitated.

"I.... do... although I did sacrifice myself." Said Other Aaron.

"BUT LOOK AT ME! I HAVE DOZENS OF SCARS!!" I whined.

We talked for a few minutes but the Shad switched the topic to Irene.

"SHE is NOT Irene." Said me and Other Aaron in unison.

I then let the two talk for a little bit. But I can't believe that the other me is still alive.

"Please. This body is strong. But HIS is stronger." Said Shad.

I looked at Shad confusingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You'll see." Said Shad.

Him and Other Aaron disappeared. I then waited for Erika to appear and she did.

"What just happened?!" She asked me.

"I had a talk with Shad and Other Aaron." I said.

"Okay. Thanks for telling me. But I need to she you what's happening with Ein." Said Erika.

She showed me a live feed of the Nether. She showed me Ein in the hallway trying to control his power but a white orb floats towards Ein. It projected an image of Ein when he was younger. He was with Zack, telling him he loved him. But when Little Ein ran off, Zack just scoffed and told himself that Ein is a pest. As the image finished playing, Ein got angry and walked over to where Shad is.

"Hey! When you told me that my dad DID love me, I had gained hope. But you lied because I just learned that he truly hates me for what I am." Ein said.

Shad looks at Ein.

"Please... he's always hated you, or perhaps he simply pushed you into who you are now." Said Shad. But his voice was different because it almost sounded like mine.

"Who are you?" Ein asked.

He placed a hand on Shad's shoulder but then Ein quickly begins to have rapid flashes of visions. Some of Other Aaron sacrificing himself and one where the ghost of Shad starts to possess the deceased Other Aaron. As the visions end, Ein backs away in fear.

"You're.... YOU'RE AND EVIL DECEASED DIVINE WARRIOR WHO'S POSSESSING THE OTHER AARON?!?!" Ein shrieked.

"Oh quit playing coy with me. We're not so different. We're more like brothers and we want the same thing and I can help you achieve that Ein!" Shad said with glee.

Ein slowly backs away.

"No... NO! I'm nothing like you!! Just because I'm pursuing my destiny, doesn't make me a bad person!!" Ein said.

Shad laughed wickedly.

"Doesn't it?" He asked.

That's when Ein ran off into the Nether portal.

"Run Ein, but you can't run from who you are!!" Shad roared.

That's when the live feed ended and I looked at Erika.

"You have to get those relics. Janna has Menphia's relic and Other Lucinda has Kul'Zak's relic." Said Erika.

"Okay." I said.

~~Dream Ends~~

I woke up and I told everyone what just happened. They were beyond surprised about what I saw. But I just hope these next few days will be okay...