Chapter 40: Getting Prepared

(Lucinda's POV)

We got to a small place in the Phoenix Capital where they had weapons of sorts. We needed to be armed... just incase. But hey, I have my staff. I look to Other Aphmau and Katelyn. They were looking at potions of some sort.

"This place has everything." Said Katelyn.

She looks to Other Aphmau.

"You've got everything you need Aphmau?" Katelyn asked.

"Yes. I think so." Said Other Aphmau.

I look to Aaron, Aphmau, and Melissa.

"Guys, is there anything else that we need?" I asked.

"I don't think so." Melissa said.

Melissa had a silver sword. So did Aphmau. Aaron... he didn't have a weapon.

Katelyn said that she can't come cause she needs to inform the council. Other Garroth entered the room and asked Other Aphmau if she's ready. She said yes but she told Other Garroth to stay behind to watch Alina and Lilith. He agreed. Liochant then entered the room. He's coming with us. I look to Aaron. He seemed concerned.

"Aaron... you okay?" I asked.

He looks at me.

"Sorta. But... I feel like... Gene is coming to Phoenix Drop." Said Aaron.

Melissa told me about the dream he had the other night. I really wish he'd stop doubting himself.

"Relax, I gave Kim a potion that can craft a small hideout in just 10 seconds. If he comes, Kim, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, and Zane can hide in the forest and wait till he leaves. Besides, they've got Dante on their side." I explained.

He sighed and nodded in agreement. Our first thing to do is find Travis. Aaron looks to Other Aphmau. She had a Diamond sword in her hand.

"Other Aphmau..." Said Aaron.

"Oh. Werewolf Aaron...." She said.

She pulls out a purple sword. It looked exactly like the one Aaron used.... on Starlight... when... Ugh... never mind.

"What?" He asked.

"I want you to borrow it. This sword was Aaron's. Well... my Aaron. And I want you to use it because I feel like a Diamond sword doesn't suit you." Said Other Aphmau.

Aaron's ears twitched. He hugged Other Aphmau and then stopped.

"Thank you." Aaron said.

We were ready to go meet Travis. We left the small shop and followed Liochant. I just hope Ein hasn't gotten there before us...