Chapter 85: Janna's True Plan's

(Aphmau's POV)

Okay, if you're gonna question HOW I got to here I'll give you a quick explanation: we encountered Lo, got imprisoned by Janna, discovered that she's got Menphia's relic, discovered that she hates Ultima werewolves, and she discovered our names and now knows that Lucinda and Haley are witches. Plus she's planning to execute Aaron at the wedding but sadly Lo got executed first. So... yeah.

As I woke up, I found myself in different clothing, a blue and gold dress. I remember everything that just happened. But these past 14 days have been crazy as hell. When I fully awoke, I came face to face with Lord Janna.

"So, you're finally awake." Said Janna.

I growled.

"The wedding is about to begin. My Balder will soon be joined with Lord Haley and Pikoro will become part of Skystead." Janna explained.

"I won't allow it. My friends won't allow it at all." I said lowly.

"Please. Lucinda and Melissa are already going to be there. So is your clone. And your love will be the grand finale of the show." Janna explained.

Oh sweet Irene... what if he... well, Lucinda did tell me that she made a potion earlier before we got to Skystead, that potion will only make Aaron get control of himself again just incase when he turns into a wolf, the relic will take control of him. The potion will only work if it's doused in the bait and once he eats the bait, the potion will kick in.

"As if I'd let you—" I said but she cuts me off.

She points the purple sword to my throat. I do remember her taking the sword.

"Careful now. What did I tell you... little Angel?" Janna asked.

"That sword. You cold blooded b-word!" I exclaimed.

"Such a reaction." Said Janna.

I scoffed. She stopped holding the sword to my throat and I started to question her.

"Why do hate werewolves?" I asked.

"Because my parents were slaughtered by their kind! I despise them for their aggressive behavior. Which is why your love will be the first to go once the wedding is done." Said Janna.

I sighed hopelessly. I even looked at the outfit she put me in. I just hope the rest of my clothes are okay... but why does every outfit I'm forced to wear have to be blue????

"So... Irene.... will you come and attend?" Janna asked.

A tear falls from my cheek. I've got no choice.

"Fine... but just spare Lucinda and Melissa. Please." I said tearfully.

"Alright. Let's not waste anymore time then. Shall we?" Janna asked.

This wretched woman's true plans are to gain power. Just like... Ein.

I followed her but I noticed that she dropped Menphia's relic. I picked it up and quickly stuffed it in my pocket.

As we walked and got over to the wedding ceremony, I saw Lucinda, Melissa, and Other Aphmau with their hands tied up. Mine were too. They were across from me and I was standing next to Janna. Haley and Balder were soon to be wed.