Chapter 100: Maria Return's!

(Aphmau's POV)

We entered the Nether portal to arrive in the Nether. All healed from my wounds, we walk walked over to the Nether fortress to arrive at the front gate, with no guards.

"Hmm.... normally guards would be patrolling by now." Ein said.

Other Aphmau sighs.

"Find a way to get in." Other Aphmau said.

Other Aaron, Other Lucinda, Other Garroth, and Other Aphmau then walk over to the gate to try and break it down with their swords.

Zane, Garroth, Daniel, Rylan, Lucinda, Dottie, and Ein all looked around for any Shadow Knights approaching but they couldn't. Then they joined the doppelgänger trio (Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Other Lucinda, and Other Aaron) to try and bust down the gate.

"This place... brought back the memories of when... I first encountered Laurence and Gene... well the ones from here. The ones back in my dimension are alright and well." I said to myself.

I walked over to one part of the bridge and all I could see was lava and Nether rack. Endless amounts of it. I just really hope that the others under those potions are doing better than us right now....

I suddenly heard some footsteps, and then a collapse, well... a thud sound. I turn around to see a female werewolf in Shadow Knight armor with her knees and hands to the ground. She removes her helmet to reveal the blonde hair of a werewolf who once challenged me to be alpha back in high school.

Maria.

I walked over to her and I took a knee. I saw Other Aphmau nodding at Other Aaron and he gets his sword ready. Ein stops him in his tracks, spreading either arms out. Other Aaron just drew his sword at him, as a signal to get out of his way. I then turn my attention to Maria.

"You! Maria.... I shouldn't have let you get hurt..." I said to her.

She shakes.

"Aphmau.... I've been infected by emerald magic.... I need Irene's relic..." Maria said.

I was reaching my hand out to help her but she jolted back.

"How did you know my other self has Irene's relic?" I asked.

She sighs.

"Shad... told me..." Maria said.

She gasps and grabs my hand.

"Aphmau.... please... will you save me?" She asked.

I wanted to say yes but I couldn't tell if it was trick since she's looking down.

"APHMAU!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!!!!" Dottie exclaimed.

I saw the gang getting held back by Shadow Knights. That's when Maria grabbed my wrist and I saw her eyes and they were green. She tried to trick me.

"GIVE ME IRENE'S RELIC!!!!" Maria shouted at me.

I yanked my arm out of her grip and I tumbled back and so did she. She charged at me but I slapped her. Maria gets up, charges at Other Aphmau, but Other Aaron kicks her aside.