Chapter 87: A Giant Werewolf

(Lucinda's POV)

As me and the gang got out of the ceremony room, the whole place collapsed and a massive ginormous wolf emerged through the debris. He started walking.

"Just calm down Aaron! Take deep breaths! DEEP! BREATHS!!" Melissa shouted.

"Yeah! Relax buddy!" I added.

One of the wolf's paws stomped down next to us, knocking us to our feet. The massive wolf turned around to look at us, 16 feet tall, red tips on its tail and ears, deadly claws, and razor sharp teeth that can pierce through the skin like butter.

Aaron's become the giant wolf.... again.

As guards tried to take him down, Aaron clawed through their skin. His paws got bloody. He even bit a few of them in the torso with his teeth. His mouth was getting bloody too. He even decapitated the heads of a few guards heads and swallowed them. There was blood from every dead corpse.

"Jeez, if Aaron decapitated Ein back at Starlight.... it would have been a hell of a bloodshed..." I thought.

I looked to Melissa and the gang.

"How the hell are we gonna get him to calm down?!" Melissa exclaimed.

Aaron then squashed Balder with his paws. Me and the gang hid behind some debris. I noticed that is scleras we're black, but his iris's were blood red.

"Well he's obviously being controlled by the relic so we have to go!" Other Aphmau said.

She walked off but I grabbed her arm.

"Other Aphmau wait." I said.

I pulled out the potion. It was aqua blue.

"I have an antidote." I said.

"Okay, we feed it to Aaron and maybe he can help us get the hell out of this crap hole." Aphmau said.

We saw Aaron clawing away at the houses of Skystead.

"Now we just figure out how the hell we're gonna give it to him." I said.

"Move." Said Haley.

Me and the gang ran away from the chaos until and unwanted face showed up. It was Janna. She pointed Aaron's sword at us.

"You know, I'm actually glad you're all still alive. Now you can go distract that monster while I go slay Phoenix Drop." Said Janna.

We all hesitated.

"Or I can kill you all now!" Janna exclaimed.

I looked at the antidote. Then I came up with an idea. I whispered the idea to Aphmau and she softly nodded her head in approval.

"Okay. I'll go." Said Aphmau.

She walked in the other direction but she called out his name.

"AAROOOOOOOONNN!!!!" Aphmau yelled.

I got the sword out of Janna's hands.

"Get away from me!" Janna exclaimed.

Aaron ran over to us and he roared at us.

"What in the name of Irene are you doing?!" Janna yelled.

I poured the antidote all over Janna. She was now doused in the antidote. She's the bait. She looked at me confused and I readied my fist.

"Feeding a monster to the Ultima!!" I yelled.

I punched Janna in the face and she backed up. Aaron picked Janna up by his teeth and tossed her into the air and open this mouth wide and Janna started falling and screaming.

"OH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!!" Janna shrieked.

She was swallowed alive. Janna was gone. We looked at Aaron. But before he could even pounce onto us, Aphmau raised either arms at him, showing her palms, with a look of sadness and concern on her face.

"Aaron. You aren't a monster. You're a good person. You've been there for me for 15 years, and I wanna be there for our future. I'm here Aaron. I'm here." Said Aphmau.

He then looked at Aphmau thoughtfully He licked her face. The antidote kicked in just in the nick of time and Aaron was in control of himself again. His scleras were white.

"There's my Aaron." Said Aphmau.

"Come on, let's go before we lure anymore Shadow Knights." Said Melissa.

We all hopped onto Aaron's back. We rode off into the woods.

~~Time Skip~~

It's now nighttime and we all nuzzles by Aaron. He was still in his giant wolf form. Earlier when Aphmau had Menphia's relic, it was absorbed into me. Im a descendant of Menphia.

Aaron's tail wrapped around us like a giant blanket. I'm glad he's keeping us warm. But I wonder how Kim and Kawaii~Chan are doing....