Chapter 43: His Backstory

(Lucinda's POV)

As I walked through the forest with Other Aphmau and the others, I started to wonder how Kawaii~Chan is doing back on Phoenix Drop.

We got up onto a hill with a small lake. Other Aphmau and Travis talked for a little bit and I begin to get lost in thoughts.

~~Flashback~~

We began to talk a little bit about dimensions and stuff like that.

"So, I'm not from this realm?" Laurence asked.

"We call them dimensions in our world, and yes, you're not." Said Polly.

"Yeah, we already figured that out because we've experienced it before." Dottie said.

"Dottie, Lucinda and Maria weren't there the last time we were stuck in another world." Said Melissa.

"Well, at least they didn't have to deal with demons being clueless about modern day things." Said Dottie.

Melissa sighed.

"True." Melissa said.

"So wait, how do we get back to our world?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Polly said.

"What?! Do you mean we're stuck here forever?!" Maria exclaimed.

Dottie places a hand on Maria's shoulder as Dottie's ears and tail twitched. So did Maria's and Melissa's.

"Maria, I'm sure they'll figure something out." Dottie said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I finished thinking about the past, my attention was drawn to Travis. He told us his back story.

"There was a girl that got lost in the woods near the mountain. Half the town went looking for her. Thankfully, I found her but... so did one of the demon warlock's minions." Said Travis.

"One of his Imps I assume." Other Aphmau said.

"What the hell is an Imp?" Melissa asked.

Other Aphmau looks at Melissa.

"It's a shape shifter." Said Other Aphmau.

Travis continued the rest of his story.

He said he was able to get to her in time but he transformed into his demon form and killed the imp but the girl was still terrified of Travis and people told him to get away from her. I felt so sorry of this version of Travis.

"Travis... I'm so sorry about all of that." I said.

"Yeah. It seems like you've been through worse than our Travis has." Said Aphmau.

"Oh yeah, you should have seen what it was like when Michael took control of Travis. His eyes were grey instead of green." Aaron added.

A little bit of chatter passed and Travis said that we need the opal necklace that he gave to Other Aphmau so we can bring it to the demon warlock's realm to face him. Which means we're going to Enki island.

I just hope the wolf pups can handle themselves. We start to head back to where Liochant is at. But I start to wonder if Kim is okay...