Chapter 70: A Chat With Hyria

(Lucinda's POV)

As the wolf pups played with the little ones, me and the others were sitting at the table eating cookies with Hyria. Other Aphmau was telling her about Shad.

"I see." Said Hyria.

"Yes. We believe that Shadow Knights are after Alina. Even though the fragment is inside of Aaron." I said.

I really hope Aaron stays calm throughout this whole thing. Cause last night... I... I... I just... couldn't believe that his rage would consume him like that. It was just terrible...

We talked about some stuff. How Aaron saw Shad and Irene. He says in these visions he feels weird at first but he feels like that he's loosing himself to his power.

Hyria said thats it's possible that he's figuring out how Irene and Shad became lovers and then enemies forever.

I then begin to have a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

We saw someone walking towards us. It was Aphmau and I could tell she was being possessed by her void burn again.

"Aphmau?" Laurence asked.

"That's not Aphmau!" Dottie exclaimed.

We saw someone else walk out. It was Melissa but her appearance was different. I could sense that she's being possessed by Void Laurence!

She smirked at me cruelly with those pink eyes.

"Aphmau?" Melissa asked. She sounded like She-Venom.

Aphmau looked at the possessed Melissa.

"Be a lamb and take care of them for me." Said Melissa.

Aphmau readied the silver sword.

~~Flashback Ends~~

That memory made me think of Melissa. If I hadn't saved her from the void... then we would have been enemies forever...

~~Time Skip~~

We decided that we should head to Pikoro to find Haley and the other me. To see if they're okay. The wolf pups wanted to stay behind cause Dottie wanted to be ready if any harm comes their way.

After all she does have ice magic and icy blue tips at the bottom of her hair... and has a Deimos staff...

Other Aphmau did change her look and Aaron wore his jacket around his waist. I did the same. Me and everyone else looked to Other Garroth.