Chapter 54: Not Forgotten

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I was stunned to see Nekoette locking her swords with Gene. That gave me enough time to rush over to Zane. As I stood next to him, I look to Kim. Gene quickly teleported next to him and he made a 2 inch scar on Kim's left forearm with his sword.

"KIMMY!" Garroth exclaimed.

This made Garroth furious. He ran to Gene and he punched him in the jaw, making Gene fall back onto the ground. Garroth looks to Kim.

"Gar—" She says but Garroth quickly gets bandages out and wraps them around Kim's forearm. He hugs her tightly.

"You scared me! Please... don't do that to me again... Kimmy." Said Garroth.

The two stopped hugging and they looked at each other.

"Hey. I'm a tough girl." Said Kim.

"She's right." Said Ghost as she briefly took over.

Garroth smiled and Kim got back in control. The two kissed each other. I know deep down I wanted to ship them so bad but this was a bad moment. I look to Nekoette.

"Are you alright other mother?" She asked me.

I got back up onto my feet. I spoke up.

"We're doing much better now that you're here Nekoette." I said.

"Please be careful!" Zane said.

"I'm tougher than I look." Said Nekoette.

"She's right Good Zane, Nekoette is one of the best sword fighters at the academy. If anyone can hold her own, it's her." Dmitri explained.

"That's right. Sword fighting is more than just who is stronger." Said Nekoette.

"That's sweet honey, but how about we put your other mothers strength to the test." Gene said.

She walked right over to me and kicked me in the stomach. I fell on the ground, sideways, laying down on the right side of my body. I looked up at Gene.

"Na— Kawaii~Chan!" Zane exclaimed.

I felt the sting of the pain. Very unbearable at the moment.

"I... I'm okay." I said.

Gene placed his foot on my left side of my face. Pushing down, rubbing my face into the dirt. He then pulled his sword and the tip of the blade was just inches from my eye.

"Looks like you've still got a lot to learn little Kitty." Gene told me.

I growled.

"You know, I think this has gone on long enough. Let's end it shall we? But before I do." Said Gene.

He raised his sword. I closed my eyes, ready to accept fate. A hot tear falls from my face.

"GET AWAY FROM KAWAII~CHAN'S DOPPELGÄNGER!!" Someone shouted.

It was the other me. His hypnosis spell wore off.

"Other me!" I said.

Everyone in town showed up at the scene and they were all off the spell. Gene got off me and I got back up on my feet and rushed over to Zane.

Gene then teleported out of thin air. Kinda reminded me of how Leif used to do that when me, Aphmau, Melissa, and Dottie has that adventure with the Deimos's. But now that Gene is out of the picture, I just need some time to recover from all this drama that just happened.

We walk back with the other townsfolk. This is gonna be one hell of a story to tell Aphmau. Speaking of which, I wonder how she's doing...