Chapter 71: We Will Stay Behind

(Aaron's POV)

As everyone got ready, I looked behind to see the Wolf pups. I don't know why but I wanted to see why they won't follow in pursuit. I walked up to them.

"Wolf pups" I asked them.

Dottie turned around to look at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Are you gonna come along with us?" I asked.

Silence came upon me for a second.

"No." She said.

I gave her a concerned look.

"W... why?" I asked.

"Me and the gang want to stay here and protect the little ones at any cost. And my protection spells might be able to withstand any sort of black magic." Dottie explained.

She does have a point. She does Wanna protect Alina and Lilith. I give her a hug for support.

"Take care." I said.

That's was when Maria came up and hugged me. And Daniel and Rylan did the same.

"We'll miss you Alpha." Said Daniel.

"Do go mad." Rylan added.

"Stay safe." Said Maria.

All of our ears and tails twitched.

I stopped hugging them and I walked off to see Aphmau, my sister, and Lucinda.

"You guys ready to go to Pikoro?" I asked them.

"Yeah babe." Said Aphmau.

"Sure little bro." Said Melissa.

"Yep." Lucinda added.

I sighed.

"What about Other Aphmau?" I asked.

"She's... talking to her kids." Said Melissa.

I saw Other Aphmau talking to her children. But It made me think of... my future. Do I wanna have a child? If so... I'll name her after the sweetest girl I've ever met.

Other Aphmau walked up to us. She said we were ready to head down to Pikoro to see Haley is alright. I hope so cause I don't know if I can handle anymore Shadow Knights...