Chapter 34: Departure

(Aaron's POV)

Well, Ein just crashed our meeting, and now he's heading to Enki Island. But... why? As Melissa, Lucinda, Other Garroth, Katelyn, Liochant, Levin, the little ones, and Other Aphmau got onto the ship, I look to Aphmau and Zoey.

"My thoughts are with you. Remember, if you need anything, send me a fairy." Said Zoey.

"Likewise Zoey. We're gonna miss you." Said Aphmau.

Zoey looks to me.

"Aaron?" Zoey asked.

"Yes, Zoey?" I questioned.

"You sure you're gonna be able to control this newfound power of yours? I just don't want you going in a blind rage." Zoey said.

She was concerned for me. But she was right, I don't wanna go in a blind rage.

"I'll try not to go angry. Besides, The Elder told me that IF I go angry in the first try, the power will control me, forcing me to say an incantation that will ONLY cause ONE shard of Shad's relic to fuse with the one I have, without killing the previous host, and then the two fused pieces will return to me." I explained.

"Well... true." Said Zoey.

Aphmau hugs me and my ear twitches.

"Aaron... please... I want to be calm through this whole thing. Okay?" Aphmau asked me.

How could I resist such a question like that?

"Yes. Anything for you... babe." I replied.

We said our goodbyes to Zoey and we got onto the boat. I called Kim, Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane to let them know what's happening.

I see Other Garroth looking suspicious at Liochant. I wonder why though... I really hope thing's aren't going wrong back at Phoenix Drop. But something tells me that I'm terribly wrong...