Chapter 14: Ein's Back?!

(Lucinda's POV)

"What? No hug?" He asked as he held his arms out to her.

It was Ein! And he's back as a Shadow Knight!

"EIN?!" Aphmau said in panic.

"The one and only." Said Ein as he smirked.

"Ooohhh... uhhh... hey... Ein... haven't seen you since... Starlight." Aaron said worryingly.

"You mean since you KILLED me?" Ein asked in an irritated manner.

Other Garroth, Other Aphmau, and Katelyn's eyes widened and they look to Aaron.

"Wh-what you? You KILLED Ein?!" Other Garroth exclaimed.

Aaron smiled nervously as his ears and tail flopped down. Katelyn slaps him across the face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!" Katelyn shrieked.

"Hey, I didn't have control of my Ultima Wolf form the first time around." Said Aaron.

"He's right. I witnessed Aaron's transformation. I mean, his anger was fully in control of him at that moment." Said Dottie.

Katelyn sighed.

"Fair point." She said.

Never mind that. As I looked at Ein, my face went from confusion to pure dread. I start to have horrible flashbacks from the lodge and Starlight.

~~Flashback~~

"Kill him." Said Ein.

Another flashback happened and Aphmau now stood at the cliff and Aaron was close to the edge.

"I will always love you." Said Aaron.

"You never made me happy." Said Aphmau as she was under the forever potion.

One more flashback began as Ein's laughter echoed through my ears grew louder. Aaron fell off the cliff.

Now a flashback with him on the ground bleeding.

Then a flashback with Aaron screaming at the top of his lungs.

The next flashback showed Aaron in bed trying to recover from his injuries.

"I love you Aaron. I'll wait for you." Said Aphmau as hot tears swelled up in her eyes.

The final flashback showed Ein using his emerald magic and he shot Aphmau.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I looked to him with a terrified look.

"HOW ARE YOU BACK?!" I shrieked.

He smirks. He doesn't reply.

"ANSWER ME!!!" I yelled.

He laughs sinisterly.

"How? I will tell yo—" Ein says but Aphmau quickly interrupts.

"Before you say anything else, I have to ask you... do you still have any intentions on forcing me to love you?" She asked.