Chapter 47: A Talk With Gene

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

I couldn't stand it. I needed to be alone for a little bit. As I rushed over to the bridge, I began to think about what's happening. Aaron has 2/3's of Shad's relic, Gene has mind controlled the entire village, and things are crumbling like bricks. I just couldn't handle any of this. That's when I suddenly heard Gene's voice.

"I'm actually impressed that your from another world. But completely unamused that you don't talk in third person." Said Gene.

I turn around to look at him, startled.

"Go away." I said.

"No." Gene replied.

I sighed.

"Well then are you gonna tell me what you want?" I asked.

"I want answers." Gene said.

I growled softly.

"Pfft. I'll never tell you where Aphmau is." I told him.

Gene laughed mockingly.

"Oh little Kitty, you think I'm here for Irene? No." Said Gene.

He took a few steps closer and lifted my chin.

"I want you to tell me where Zane is." Gene demanded.

He was referring to Evil Zane. Not the Zane I love.

"No. All I know is that he escaped days ago, but I don't know WHERE, he is." I said stubbornly.

He smirks devilishly at me. He remains quiet.

"But I will not let you harm any of my friends." I said.

He still remains silent.

"You're completely useless. I'll spare you, on one request." Gene said to me.

He let's go of my chin and I raise an eyebrow.

"And that is?" I asked.

"I'll spare you... IF you let me control your mind." Gene told me.

Those words made me shudder. I don't wanna be controlled by a creep like him! He might just make me harm my friends. I thought up a diversion, fast.

"I..." I said.

"Well? Will you let me control you?" He asked.

"I..." I muttered.

I balled my hand into a fist, getting ready to punch.

"DO NOT!" I yelled.

I punched Gene square in the jaw and he fell over the edge of the bridge and into the water. I quickly ran out of there and back to the base.

I told Kim, Garroth, and Zane what I did to Gene and they were proud of me. Especially Zane. Him and I kissed. But I just hope Melissa is okay...