Chapter 8: You Want To Go To The Nether?!

(Melissa's POV)

After we came back from the guard station, Dottie, Maria, Daniel, and Rylan took care of Alina and Lilith with the help of Leona. Kim, Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane went up to their guest rooms as they tried to take their minds off what happened. Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, and I were in Other Aphmau's room to help her calm down about this whole thing.

"May I come in?" Other Garroth asked.

We turn around to look at him.

"Heh... of course." Said Other Aphmau.

He shuts the door and takes a few steps closer.

"Are you all okay?" He asked.

"Ehh... had better days Other Garroth. Had better days..." I said.

"Well... we feel fine, but... Aaron is having a hard time processing this." Said Lucinda.

I look to my little brother and Aphmau. Their ears and tails twitched. So did mine.

"I can't believe this. I just can't believe this. I'm a villain in this world" Said Aaron.

"Well... your other self is being possessed by the villain." Aphmau said.

"Yeah but, I can't believe I'm the descendant of a madman!" Aaron exclaimed.

I noticed that his eyes were faintly turning red. I pull out his red bandanna and wrap it around his eyes.

"Aaron. You're feeling negative emotions again. Calm down." I said.

After if finished putting the bandana on his face, we turned to Other Garroth and Other Aphmau.

"I'm... as okay as I can be. Seeing Alina and Lilith has calmed me down." Said Other Aphmau.

"We don't have to talk about this if you don't want to. It's just... with this information, we wanted to know what's on your mind. What course of action do you plan to take." Said Lucinda.

"Guys... I want to go to the nether." Said Other Aphmau.

"WHAT?!" Said me, Aphmau, Lucinda, and Aaron in shock and panic.

I was speechless. She wants to go to the place where the enemies are at.

"Y-you... c-can't be serious..." Other Garroth said.

"I think she IS serious." I said.

"Guys, I don't want to believe what Evil Zane said." Said Aphmau.

"You and me both." Said Aaron.

"I agree. But, I don't know what to think right now. My mind is filled with so many questions, and I need answers." Other Aphmau said.

Other Aphmau walked over to the window.

"Aphmau..." Said Other Garroth.

He walked over to her.

"I know what doing this means to you." Other Garroth said.

Aphmau sighed.

"I think it's not just for Other Aaron, but Other Laurence... I think she still needs to find him. To know if he's okay... to see if she can help him." Aphmau explained.

Other Garroth sighs.

As Other Aphmau and Other Garroth talked, I started to have my concerns for my little brother. He's the descendant of a madman. I'm still afraid that the shadow lord, otherwise known as Shad, might use him for one of his plans.

Other Garroth then said that he's going to talk to Evil Zane. Other Aphmau gave him the purple, pink, and yellow star thing. I don't know what that thing is but I feel like Evil Zane is trying to use it.

Other Garroth then leaves but before he can exit the room, Lucinda says that wants to go and she's gonna ask Kim if she wants to come too. Other Garroth agrees and they both leave the room.

"I really hope they get some information..." I thought.