Epilogue

(Third Person POV)

As bright light began to surround Lucinda's potion room, the whole gang fell onto the floor as it stopped glowing. They all made it back home.

"YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Maria squealed with joy.

"Okay, Mary, take it easy." Said Ein.

Aphmau sighed with relief. She was glad to finally be back home in her world. Her wedding isn't until this summer and it's already the end of April for her.

Everyone walked out of the potion room. Lucinda and Melissa sat on the left side of the couch that was in front of the TV. Kim and Garroth sat on the right side of the couch that Melissa and Lucinda were sitting on. The wolf pups sat at the kitchen table along with Ein and Erika. Zane and Kawaii~Chan sat by the other couch that was next to the TV. Lastly, Aphmau and Aaron walked outside and sat on the stairs for the house.

A few cars pulled up, about four cars. Aphmau's mom got out of the first one and Katelyn's dad got out fo the second one.

"MIJA!!!!!!" Sylvanna screamed.

"MISS APHMAU!!!" Eric yelled out.

The rushed over to them. Aphmau was guessing that they must've noticed that they went missing when they got thrown into the Overworld.

"Mija!! Are you okay?!" Sylvanna asked frantically.

"Where have you been?!" Eric asked worryingly.

Aphmau left them silent. She looked heavily exhausted from everything that happened. Aaron looked exhausted too. That's when Sylvanna and Eric looked confused.

"Mother of Irene.... what happened to you too?" Eric asked.

Aphmau and Aaron looked at them for a second and then looked away.

"Doppelgängers..." They both said in unison.

They got more confused and Aphmau said that they would explain the story once they got inside. Eric and Sylvanna got inside the house. Once Sylvanna's eyes targeted at Ein's face, she got angry. When Ein looked at her, he got scared.

"YOU...." She said angrily.

Ein had a panicked expression on his face.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh......" Ein trembled.

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" Sylvanna shrieked.

That's when Aphmau rushed in.

"MOM!! MOM!! MOM! Wait! Ein found out the truth and he forgave us. Everything's cool." Said Aphmau.

"What do you mean?" Sylvanna asked.

"Well... you know how you left dad because he cheated on you and had another kid?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah?" Sylvanna replied confused.

"Well Ein happens to be the son of the woman that dad cheated on you with, and then middle, middle, middle, and then we brought his mom back to life, the end." Aphmau explained.