Chapter 95: Aaron Gives Up

(Lucinda's POV)

I couldn't do anything. All the Shadow Knights have all of us in some sort of hold. Except for Aaron, but Aphmau is put in a cage made of emerald green crystals. The Shadow Knights took me, Dottie, and Other Lucinda's staffs. All I could do was watch the chaos unravel.

"Listen to me Ein, Aphmau knows you have some good within you. If you could just help us, we can put an end to all of this craziness." Aaron said.

Ein draws his sword.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna let that happen." Ein said.

Ein swings his sword at Aaron but he dodged it and Aaron kicked Ein's sword out of his hand. Aaron grabs Ein by the head, yanking on his hair, and pulls Ein towards him.

"It's over, Ein." Said Aaron.

Ein looked stubbornly at Aaron and then he realized something. That's when he made a cocky smirk.

"I was thinking the same thing." Said Ein.

Ein made a fist and he used his Emerald magic to make a green light of magic appear out of thin air behind Aaron and it flew straight towards him. It made a cut on Aaron's face, causing him to let go of Ein.

Aaron softly groans and takes a knee. Ein gets up onto his feet and chuckled.

"Time's up Aaron. I've won." Ein said.

Aaron tried to get up but it wasn't any use.

"When the Ultima has given up..." Ein said.

He then uses the emerald green crystals to place Aaron in a cage that was made of the crystals themselves just like the one Aphmau is in.

"Tell me... how does it feel to be in MY shadow?" Ein asked.

Ein whistled with his fingers and one of the Shadow Knights tossed Dottie's staff over to Ein. He then walked up to Kim.

"Kimmy... your friends let you get that ghost inside you. It's only right, I take it out." Ein said.

He readies Dottie's staff and says a few words.

"Telanoc." Ein said.

Green light glows from the staff and a zap of green electricity hits Kim and a green aura surrounds her.

"NO, STOP!!!" Kim exclaimed.

Ghost was removed from Kim's body. This caused Kim's blue eye to turn back to its original dark amber color. Now both of her eyes were dark amber. Ghost looked in shock at the fact that she was removed from Kim.

"NOOO!!!!!" Ghost cried out.

As she was floating, Ein conceals Ghost in a giant emerald green crystal ball with his magic. The green crystal ball falls to the ground just a few feet away from all of us. Ghost struggled to get free but couldn't.

That's when Ein looked at Melissa.

"Oh Melissa, your power was found by your future-sister-in-law. It's only right I take it for myself." Ein said.