Chapter 65: Wolf Pups Reunite!

(Aphmau's POV)

As we turned around, we saw Daniel, Rylan, Maria, and Dottie. I was so happy to finally see them again cause I haven't seen them in awhile. We all gave them hugs.

"We've missed you!" Said me, Lucinda, Melissa, and Aaron.

"We missed you too!!" Said the wolf pups.

We stopped hugging and we smiled. Maria then noticed Alina by my feet.

"OH, there's Alina!" Said Maria.

"We've been looking for her for a little bit." Dottie added.

I chuckled.

"She can be a bit of a handful." I said.

"I can see why." Said Daniel.

We chatted for a small bit. It feels like forever since I last saw them. I was happy to see them again. But my attention turned to Other Aphmau. She mentioned that Other Garroth and Liochant might be worried sick about Alina.

"Yeah, we were sent by Liochant to find Alina." Rylan said.

"Hmm. Explains that." Said Melissa.

"True." Said Lucinda.

Katelyn said that she was gonna go walk with Travis while Other Aphmau said that she will follow the wolf pups to see Other Garroth.

"Yeah. Wolf pups, lead the wa— Wait, where did Alina go?" Aaron asked.

She was right by Dottie's feet and now she disappeared!

"BOO!" Someone squealed.

It was Alina, she spooked me and she was right behind me. I got started and turned around immediately to make eye contact with the 3 year old girl.

"Sneaky baby...." I said.

As we started walking, the wolf pups told us about what happened when they were with Other Garroth. They said that a lot of craziness with Lilith happened.

Something tells me that these sneaky babies are gonna be a handful for me and Aaron if we need to watch over them sometime.