Chapter 35: Healing Abilities

(Lucinda's POV)

We were onboard the ship. I was with Aphmau and Other Aphmau. Levin and Alina are with us as well. And everyone else... well I wasn't sure where everyone else was. But they're fine. I promise. I look to Levin.

"How's the food doing?" I asked.

He turns around to look at me.

"It's almost ready." Levin said.

I'm glad he's helping out. But Alina.... I hope she can control this power...

Other Aphmau giggles.

"Levin, I think Alina's already hungry." Said Other Aphmau.

"I think so too." Aphmau added.

Levin began to whine. I start to think but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

Some time has passed and then Modzilla started to talk about the multiverse and the void. He had a whiteboard with multiple circles on it.

"Okay so, let's pretend that this is our dimension." Said Modzilla as he pointed to the whiteboard.

"Hmm..." I said.

"The dimensional universe consists of all of these individual dimensions just like ours." Modzilla said.

The then started drawing black swirls on the whiteboard, which were getting close to the other worlds.

"And this is the dimensional universe about to be swallowed whole by an all consuming dark void. You'll see that my home has already been... compromised. From what I can tell, this has all been caused by some kind of temporal shift happening somewhere out there in the dimensional universe. You see, the void is not some kind of spectral entity that craves complete and utter destruction, it's simply a clinical force, here to correct the imbalance or anything that might be in it's path to it." Modzilla explained.

Then Modzilla covered the entire whiteboard with black marker.

"By using complete and utter destruction, there by resetting the universe back to it's primal state. Nothing." Said Modzilla.

All of our eyes widened.

"Are you trying to tell me that this thing is going to reset the entire multiverse?!?!" I exclaimed.

"I think so." Said Modzilla.

"Oh no... if this thing resets the multiverse, then we won't have a future to look at." Said Dottie.

~~Flashback Ends~~

My flashback is interrupted by Levin putting his hand on the pot. Then Aphmau healed his burn with her healing magic. But Other Aphmau said that she lost all of her healing magic since Alina was born.

Some chatter happened and the Liochant began to cook. I hope things are going well for Aaron though...