Chapter 28: Where Did The Heart Go??

(Lucinda's POV)

I was with Other Garroth and Levin. Plus Melissa. We then heard some yelling on the roof of Zoeys house. I suddenly start to get some uneasy vibes. I tell Melissa to stay down With Levin while I go check everything out.

As I followed Other Aphmau, Katelyn, Aaron, and Other Garroth, and Zoey to the roof, we found Aphmau... but no Heart of Darkness.

Zoey then told us that the heart just gave up on existing.

"Aw crap..." I said.

"What?" Zoey asked.

"We could've gotten more info out of The Heart." Said Aaron.

"Yeah. But now I think we need to find out some other stuff next." Said Aphmau.

She was right. We need more info on Shad. But not now. Right now we need to focus on what to do next.

I start to think but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

I open my eyes to see a man in a leather jacket staring down at me. He had white horns on his head. I began to scream in fright but his hand quickly covered my mouth.

"Silence! The last thing we need you doing is alerting the other Ee-arth humans." He said to me.

I could only stare up at the man above me. I felt weak, not having the energy to move and fight him off. What's going on and why is he here?!

"Why did princess Ava let you in here? You're unique... but that can't be the case..." He said.

I was puzzled at what was going on.

"Prince Asch! Stop!" Said someone.

"Eh?" The leather jacket man asked.

Asch? Was that his name? Hmm... strange name for someone like him.

I look to see another man with dark skin, blue eyes, and dark blue horns.

"Fine." Said Asch.

He removed his hand from my lips and I immediately get up from the couch and rush into a wall.

"W-Wha... huh...?" I asked quietly.

I couldn't tell what was going on; my mind was completely confused.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I stopped thinking, I told Melissa about what happened. I also told her that Other Aphmau went to check on Alina then came back to us.

"So... where did the heart go?" Melissa asked.

"It just vanished." I said.

"Great..." Melissa replied.

I was till then that Other Aphmau said that she wanted to meet The Elder. She wants to know what to do now. Melissa agreed to go with her. The two walk off. I hope they can get some information...