Chapter 83: Fighting Balder

(Melissa's POV)

As we kept running, we all stopped, I looked back at Aaron. He still looked scared. Probably because of what just happened.

"Guys come on! Haley couldn't have gotten far!" I said.

We kept running. I saw Balder with the unconscious Haley. Other Aphmau rushed over there. So did we.

"What are you doing with Haley?!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"I'm taking her back o Skystead, where we will be wed." Said Balder.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Don't you dare!!" Aaron growled.

That's when Other Aphmau and Balder began to fight. Suddenly Balder threw his small dagger at Aaron and that's when the relic took control of Aaron again. Aaron, now granted with the power of Telekinesis, uses his power to stop the dagger in mid air.

"Wha.... he... has the power of... Shad?!" Balder exclaimed.

Aaron looks at us, eyes completely black.

"It's a shame... I guess you figured it out.." Said Aaron, his voice distorted.

Then Balder fought Aaron. Balder lost the battle.

"You'll pay for that." Balder said.

He ran off and Haley woke up.

I looked at Aaron and he looked very weak.

"Aaron!" I exclaimed.

He passed out. I can't let him keep passing out like this! It's getting old for me.