Chapter 49: To Micheal's Dimension!

(Melissa's POV)

My little brother looked at us in terror. He must be horrified right now because his magic controlled him again. For the third time.

"I'm sorry." He sniffled.

I hug my little brother for comfort.

"It's okay. Just... try not to get angry again." I said.

"I'll try." Said Aaron.

Some chatter passed and Travis gave Aaron the necklace. He said that if Aaron goes, Michael might be able to break free into this realm. But Aaron explained that his Ultima power is protecting the relic; making Shadow Knights unable sense the relics power.

Travis understood and he gave Alina the necklace instead. Katelyn said that she would stay behind. As they began to talk, I started to take a trip down memory lane...

~~Flashback~~

As Zane sat in a bean bag, I showed him a powder shooter.

"I've got a powder shooter, can I pop it on you?" I asked.

"No." Zane said laughing.

Zane then took it from me and examined it. He was almost about to twist the end.

"Don't, don't, don't, don't—" I said but it was too late.

The powder shooter popped and orange powder went everywhere. Maria and Rylan began Naruto running out of the room as Aphmau covers her nose with a blanket and Zane gets out of the bean bag.

"GOSH DARN IT ZANE! YOU SON OF A POTATO!!" I yelled.

He then started laughing.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I get out of memory lane, everyone was ready to go. I got nervous. Like extremely nervous. The last time I deal with Michael, I got shot four times. And it hurt like the devil. I just hope he doesn't try to do it again...

"To Michael's dimension we go!" Said Aphmau.

Me and everyone else (except Katelyn and Alina) jumped through the portal and we landed in a very strange place. Black obsidian ground, lava flowing from the sides, moonlit sky, and purple crystals sticking out from the sides.