Chapter 53: How's Travis?

(Melissa's POV)

A little while passed after the fight with Michael. I'm just glad he's PERMANENTLY gone. Now I won't have to deal with a 1,000 year old demon who wants to destroy Ultima kind. As me and everyone else was in the small house we rented, I looked to Katelyn as Aphmau, Aaron, and Lucinda sat at the table.

"Hey Katelyn. How's Travis doing?" I asked.

"He's resting." Said Katelyn.

After that, Katelyn and Other Aphmau talked about how the relic isn't going into Travis. Then I start to take a trip down memory lane.

~~Flashback~~

I was at the new pizza parlor with Aaron, Lucinda, Aphmau, and Maria. Zane got a part time job here so everything's cool. I look to Lucinda.

"I love that Zane got a job here." I said.

"Yeah." Lucinda said.

"And the service here, it's so quick. It comes right to your table." I said.

"True." Aaron said.

"Like right away." Said Aphmau.

"Alright!" Said someone.

It was Zane. He was standing up on a counter with cheese pizza in his hand. There was a big table in front of him.

"Who wants some pepperoni??" He asked.

"Right here." Said a lady.

"Coming up!!" He said.

He jumped off the counter and onto the table. The pizza went flying onto the other table.

"Oh my Irene!!" I exclaimed.

There was silence.

"Wow! That was fast." Aphmau said.

We all began laughing.

~~Flashback Ends~~

I get out of memory lane and Other Aphmau said that we need to go to a ruin where Travis once took her. We follow Katelyn and Other Aphmau. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna learn a few secrets about Enki soon...