Chapter 52: Zane Vs Gene

(Kim's POV)

I wanted to know where Dante was but I couldn't find him anywhere. Me, Zane, Garroth, and Kawaii~Chan searched all over until we found him in the forest with Gene and the now hypnotized Other Kawaii~Chan.

Kawaii~Chan almost gagged at the fact that her doppelgänger is being hypnotized and flirting with Gene. I felt bad that she had to be watching this. Wasn't long until Dante entered the scene.

The two brothers began fighting until Gene managed to knock Dante down to his knees. That was when Zane reacted and rushed into the situation.

"Zane, stop!" Garroth exclaimed.

We all got out there.

Zane stood in front of Dante, arms out, in protection. Me and the other did the same.

"You're making a mistake." Said Gene.

"No I am not! I am protecting my friends!" Zane shouted.

He punched Gene in the face but Gene didn't fall to his knees. Gene ended up punching Zane back in the chest. Garroth went to his aid and I stood next to Dante while Gene got ahold of Kawaii~Chan.

"Let her go!" Zane yelled.

"Yeah! She ain't yours!" Garroth added.

"True! Zane~Chan for life!" I said.

"Pfft." Gene said.

He pushed Kawaii~Chan to the floor and right as he was about to slash his sword down on her, Nekoette rushed to protect her.

"Leave my other mother alone!" Said Nekoette.

Then all of a sudden Dmitri came along.

"Dad!" Said Dmitri.

"Dmitri!" Dante replied.

Gene looked puzzled.

"Dad?" Gene asked.