Chapter 79: Haley's Date

(Melissa's POV)

We got Haley into a nice outfit. A little but similar to Other Aphmau's attire, but she looked perfect in it. And she looks sweet without a braid. She then looked at us.

"Um... it's nice." Said Haley.

"It looks good on you." I said.

She then raised an eyebrow.

"Am I going into battle on this date?" Haley asked.

Aaron chuckled.

"No. But if you think it's gonna be similar to what the other me and Other Aphmau did, it's probably not gonna be like that. But I can just tell you that it'll be fine." Said Aaron.

"Yeah." Aphmau said.

"True." Said Lucinda.

Then Haley looked at us concerned.

"What if he finds out about me being a witch?" Haley asked.

"I.... I don't know." I said.

"Oh Irene.... what if Janna found out about me being an Ultima?" Aaron asked.

"Well, Lord Janna here despises some werewolves like the ones from the southern eastern wolf tribe, but she only approves wolves that don't seem much of a threat." Said Haley.

"Huh. I guess she saw Aphmau, Melissa, and Aaron as harmless. But... I'm scared to have them find out I'm a witch too." Said Lucinda.

"Well you did get your powers back like a few months ago.." I said.

Then Other Aphmau spoke up.

"Speaking of wolf tribe... do you think Fenrir is mad at me for happened at the last wedding I was at?" Other Aphmau asked.

"Well I heard that he became king, but a couple months ago he kidnapped Leona and tried to get her to tell him some information about you. But a few guards from our village found her and arrested Fenrir for kidnapping." Haley explained.

"Serves him right. If he ever found Other Aphmau, he could have just forced her to marry him or worse." I said

After the chatter we left the room and we then met Haley's date. A blonde haired boy with orange eyes and he wore blue and silver armor. His name is Balder.

As they walked off for a picnic in the forest, me and the gang began to spy on her through the bushes. Other Aphmau helps Haley by giving her advice (just so Haley doesn't mess up), but that was earlier.

I saw Aaron standing close to Aphmau.

"Hey, remember that time you shoved a box of cookies in my face?" Aphmau asked him.

"Oh that? Yeah, college was one hell of a roller coaster." Aaron replied.

Lucinda then looked at Aaron.

"Yeah, by the way, whatever happened to Xavier?" Lucinda asked.

"I heard that a month ago, he got arrested for vandalism." I said.

"Serves that jerk right. He tried to expose me of being an Ultima." Said Aaron.

Other Aphmau told us to shush but I looked at her thoughtfully.

"I feel so bad for her." Said Other Aphmau.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I know she's only doing this to help her people. But maybe I should step in." Other Aphmau said.

My eyes widened.

"No. Don't. Cause then Balder's probably gonna pick the wrong idea." I said.

After all she did give Aaron the purple sword. Lucinda's got her staff. Me and Aphmau... we've got no weapons. Nor Other Aphmau.

"Well, seeing her go through this..." Said Other Aphmau.

We then heard something rustle nearby that caught our attention. Me and the others turn around.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Who's there?" Other Aphmau asked.

Then appeared a figure I wish I would never see again. Red and black armor that's lord like, pale skin, black eyes, black hair, and a reddish aura around his eyes and small cracks coming from his eyes. He had a red sword in his hand.

Aphmau looked at him horrified. Aaron, Lucinda, me, and Other Aphmau's faces went from stubbornly looks to scared faces.

"A fool Irene. Did you honestly think you could conceal yourself from me?" He asked.

It was Shad.