Chapter 10: Dreams About The Nether

(Aaron's POV)

I could only let sleep take over me. But as I slept, I could only think about tomorrow. We're going to the Nether. This means we might run into Shad. The man who is possessing the other me. I begin to have a strange dream.

~~Dream~~

I wake up to find myself in a dark room. Everything was black. Walls, ceiling, floor... all of it. My ears and tail twitched and I called out into the emptiness.

"Hello?" I asked.

No response.

"Yes?" Someone asked who sounded like my mother.

I don't know who this voice is.

"Where... am I?" I asked.

"You're in the dreamscape. This is where Aphmau found her answers about Deimos and how Melissa got her answers about the Void." The voice explained to me.

So this is how Melissa and Aphmau got answers. If I want answers, I wanna know more about the Nether.

"I want to know what's happening in the Nether right now." I said.

"Alright." Said the voice.

A white light glows from above my head and the light floats down into my hands and it shifts into a gold and light blue striped orb.

"What's happening in the Nether right now?" I asked the orb.

White light glows from the orb and the light surrounded me and then it faded and I found myself in a dark red brick hallway.

I look around. And I see small wall fountains pouring out lava and into a small hole. This must be The Nether Fortress.

As I look forward, I see a man in red and black armor that's more lord-like. He looks out a giant window. The glass of the window is red and there were small fountains of lava on either side at the end of the hall and they were high up. The lava that hit the floor sinks into a small hole in the ground.

There was something oddly familiar about this man. The back of his head looked a lot like... mine.

Without warning, another man in red and black armor walked past me and he had black hair and blue eyes. It was Gene. He walks up to the man.

"My lord." Said Gene.

"Speak." Said the man. His voice sounded like Ein's... but deeper.

"Zenix and Laurence are on their last legs. Their rebellion won't last long. Soon all the other Shadow Knights will be under our full command. Oh... and I think our newest recruit, might be able to hunt them down." Gene explained.

"Newest recruit? What does he mean?" I thought.

"Good. Let them fall. I want to see them suffer for their treason. I think I'm ready to take action myself." Said the man.

I know that this is basically just showing me what's happening in the Nether. So, I know that they can't see me.

I walked over to the man. As I get a look at his face, I was absolutely shocked and horrified. He was me. There is a reddish aura around his eyes and small cracks coming from his eyes.

I backed away and my ears and tail sank down. This is Shad. The evil me.

His cruel and evil laughter filled the air and echoed throughout the Nether. I began to wonder if the other me is still in there.

Light surrounded me and then it faded and I found myself in the dark room again.

"W-wait!" I exclaimed.

"You must wake up. NOW!" The voice said.

~~Dream Ends~~

I woke up from my sleep and saw that it was morning. I looked to Aphmau who was sleeping next to me. I really hope that Shad doesn't get ahold of her...