Chapter 46: Enki Island

(Aaron's POV)

After a few hours of sleep, we make to Enki Island at 10 in the morning. We got onto the island. All snowy and stuff. Lucinda casted a spell onto us that prevents us from getting frostbite. I look to Other Aphmau.

"This feels like Phoenix Drop, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Uh... yeah. Only... smaller." Other Aphmau replied.

The trio talked for a little bit and I began to get lost in thoughts.

~~Flashback~~

It was March, and we were at a Zoo exhibit with some of my friends. We were observing the lions. As I was talking to Garroth and Daniel, one of the lions lifted its tail and peed on us. Some of the pee went in my mouth. We all backed away immediately and I started coughing and Garroth and the others couldn't stop laughing.

"IT WENT IN HIS MOUTH! IT WENT IN HIS MOUTH!" Garroth exclaimed hysterically.

I fell to my knees and gagged.

"OH MY IRENE! Oh my Irene! I went—" Garroth said but he wheezed trying to hold back his laughter.

"Oh my Irene! BRO! Did it just poop on my face?!" I exclaimed.

"He peed in your mouth!" Garroth said laughing.

I softly get up. I do a muscle pose.

"It makes me stronger." I said.

Garroth and Dottie laughed. Zane pukes on a bush and Rylan looks at him in disgust while everyone else laughs.

"ZANE!" I exclaimed.

"The freaking tiger lion peed right on us!" Zane said.

I laughed.

"How does he throw up so quick?!" Daniel said.

I look to Dottie.

"Did it go like right at me?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dottie replied.

"The lion lifted his tail and was like: That one." Said Maria.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I get out of memory lane, Aphmau said that we need to get something off the boat. The necklace Katelyn had for Travis.

A few minutes passed and we got onto the boat and retrieved the necklace. Then we heard a noise. I check to see what it was. It was Alina. Did she sneak into the boat?!

After some chatter, they agreed to take Alina with us. I just hope she doesn't get accidentally thrown into Michael's realm...