Chapter 66: Talking And Crashing

(Lucinda's POV)

As we followed Other Aphmau, the wolf pups, and Alina, I started to wonder how Liochant and Other Garroth did while taking care of Lilith. As we walked, we approached a house, we entered it. We then reunited with Other Garroth and Liochant.

Melissa went with Alina and Liochant upstairs. Other Aphmau and Other Garroth talked while Aphmau and Aaron were next to me.

We filled him in on what happened with the demon warlock. Thank Irene he's no longer our reoccurring problem.

"I get that you're upset." I said.

"Must be one way to put it." Said Other Garroth.

"B... but we agree with Travis. He needs to look out for his interest." Aphmau said.

Aaron gets a stubborn look.

"And I don't wanna make him do stuff he doesn't wanna do. Like.... how... I became that... thing... on Starli—" Aaron said but I slapped him in the face.

"NO! Do not bring that up! When you did that, and when I had to bring back your memory, and when Aph, KC, Mel, and Dot came back from the Deimos realm, I had to give you a long list of smelly chores for going rogue." I explained.

He sighed. Other Garroth spoke.

"If we don't have the other relics of the Divine Warriors, we won't be able to defeat Shad." Other Garroth explained.

All of a sudden, Malachi came in and said that a village was defeated by Shadow Knights.

"WHAT?!" We all exclaimed.

"You are very right about that, Son of Irene." Said someone very familiar in a raspy tone.

It was Ein. He bursted through the window and pointed is red sword at us.

"EIN?! COME ON!! Can't you attack us on a Sunday?!" Aphmau complained.

"Yeah, come to think of it, I thought you were just an average mean wolf boy, but NOOOOo, you just have to be Aphmau's HALF SIBLING." I said.

I saw Melissa peeping down on us.

"Guys, what's—" She asks but I cut her off.

"Mel! Stay upstairs with Alina." I said.

"Okay." She shuddered.

Melissa retreats and Ein looks at us.

"I enjoy the many times I've ruined your days little sis. It made me learn something about you. Your weakness: Loyalty to your worthless friends. You always feel... so sorry for them." Ein explained.

How dare he insults us like that.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed.

Ein chuckled.

"Oh, and if your wondering WHY I'm here... it's because I want Enki's relic. I'm one of his descendants." Ein explained.

Other Aphmau pulled out the relic from her pocket. Ein points his sword at Malachi.

"Give it to me. Or your son gets it." Said Ein.

He began to count down. Trembling, Other Aphmau shouted and gave the relic to Ein. She had no choice. As Enki's relic was absorbed into Ein, I could sense that his Emerald magic got stronger now. He laughed sinisterly and he spoke.

"Prepare yourself little sister, an army is coming soon in the future, and Phoenix Drop will be nothing more... than... DUST!!" He yelled.

He used his emerald magic to created to pointy emerald rocks that busted through the door like the black rocks from Tangled: The Series.

He ran out of the broken wall and ran away. No one caught him. He vanished. Something tells me that the little ones are not safe... especially Aaron....