Chapter 6: Katelyn's Surprise

(Maria's POV)

Me and my friends followed Other Aphmau to the docks but as me and my friends stopped at the stairs, Dottie pulled out her staff and casted a spell to put us back into our modern day clothes. At least we won't be wearing any medieval clothes anymore.

Dottie, Melissa, Daniel, Rylan, Kim, and I continued to walk down the stone stairs and onto the wooden docks. I heard some chatter from afar. I saw Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, Zane, Garroth, and Kawaii~Chan walking this way.

I rushed over to them and as I got close enough, I stopped just as they were done walking down the store stairs.

"You made it, we... we need to show you something." I said.

"What is it?" Aphmau asked.

"Another turn of events?" Garroth asked.

"No Garroth." Aaron said.

I sighed.

"Just... it's better if we show you." I said.

"Alright." Said Lucinda.

"Understood." Zane said.

"We totally get it." Kawaii~Chan said.

Me and my friends walked over to the boat at the docks where Dante, Other Garroth, and Other Aphmau were at. There was a woman in silver and blue armor and she had blue hair. It was Katelyn.

"AH! Katelyn, you make it!" Said Other Aphmau.

"It's good to see you Aphmau and... HUH?!" Katelyn said.

She saw Aphmau. The one with the wolf ears and tail. Other Aphmau then explained the situation and Katelyn understood.

"Enough talk, I've brought a little birthday gift for Alina." Said Katelyn.

"Well, why are we out here? The party is over in Kiki's barn." Dottie said.

"Because, I need help with this particular package." Said Katelyn.

She moved out of the way to reveal a man in black and red armor standing in a cage. He had black hair with bangs that cover one of his blue eyes. His face looked all too familiar to me.

"Wha—?!" Kawaii~Chan said in shock.

It was the Other Zane. The evil one that Other Aphmau was talking about. I get that the Zane from my world is good so, I'm gonna call this one Evil Zane.

"Well, look who it is." Said Evil Zane.

Other Aphmau looked at him in shock.

"T-that's.... Z-Zane..." Other Aphmau said.

Other Garroth looked to Aaron.

"Oh my Irene, you weren't kidding." He said.

"Now do you believe me?" Aaron asked.

I was so scared, I could imagine that Kawaii~Chan must be shocked to see an evil version of the man she loves...