Chapter 89: Kenmur's Funeral

(Kim's POV)

The next day has passed. Other Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, Melissa, and Aphmau have made it back cause they've heard the news about Kenmur. Other Garroth, and the wolf pups, and the littles made it back too. We heard that Aaron transformed into the giant wolf again but now he's back to normal. When Other Lucinda got Kul'Zak's relic, it got absorbed by Melissa.

But now we were all at Kenmur's funeral. At least we got Emmalyn back. Right now, we were all at the hill where Kenmur's grave is at. Everyone was here. Including the littles. Even Other Kawaii~Chan and her children. Dante was speaking.

"He was such a good person, and he was Emmalyn's only love interest." Said Dante sadly.

Some were softly crying. Some were grieving. Especially Emmalyn. Looks like she's not gonna have kids...

The last remaining speeches were finished and we buried the grave. I felt so sad for Emmalyn and everyone else. Even Other Aphmau. But I felt like it was wrong to bring the littles back. I wanted to talk to the wolf pups but I started talking with Ghost.

"Hey Ghost, you in there? You've been really quiet these past few days." I said.

"Yeah. I'm still here. I've just been quiet because... I feel like I can't be in this body much longer. I feel like fate for me is coming soon." Said Ghost.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because i fear that Shadow Knights might use a spell to pull me out of you and kill me." Ghost told me.

"Just keep your hopes up okay?" I asked.

"Okay." Said Ghost.

I got back in control I then started talking with the wolf pups.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Kim." Said Dottie, Daniel, Maria, and Rylan.

"So... how have you guys been since...?" I asked.

"Since we had to watch Alina and Lilith?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, they were a pretty big handle to watch over. Especially when Shadow Knights think that they're after Alina because of the fragment and the relic." Said Dottie.

That made me think of what happened the other day.

"Yeah.... besides when I get back, I am so gonna catch up on Sonic Boom." I said.

"The tv show?" Daniel asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Huh. Well that show happens to break the 4th wall.... A LOT." Said Rylan.

"Yeah, but that's what makes it funny." I said.

"True." Said Maria.

She high fived Rylan. I get that Dottie and Daniel have been dating for awhile now but Rylan told me that he has a crush on a Meif'wa named June from high school. They always happen to video chat all the time because June is up in Manhattan. But Maria told me that she secretly likes Ein. Even though Ein is our enemy. But she doesn't care. She believes that he's got some sympathy in him.

"So, Aaron became the giant wolf again?" Rylan asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Jeez.... and to think he actually decapitated a few guards and swallowed the evil lord of Skystead alive..." Daniel added.

"Oh that? Yeah, earlier today he said that they came out of him this morning when he was still a giant wolf but then he returned to his normal state." I said.

"You mean he po—" Dottie asked but I cut her off.

"Yeah. Yeah. I don't wanna get too much into it." I said.

After talking with the wolf pups, I saw Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, and Other Lucinda talking. I also saw Dante, and Other Kawaii~Chan talking to Emmalyn, Travis, and Katelyn. Dmitri and Nekoette were with them as well. I even saw Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, Melissa, Lucinda, and Aphmau talking.

I then ran into Garroth.

"Hey Kim." Said Garroth.

"Hey." I replied.

"Oh um... how's Ghost been? Is she doing okay?" Garroth asked me.

That made me think about what she told me. I have a saddened look and I looked away.

"I... can't tell you what she's feeling." I said.

"Why not?" Garroth asked.

As I was about to speak, everything shook rapidly. A Nether portal emerged nearby from us. Everyone looked to the direction of the portal that was on the left. Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Other Lucinda, and Dante pulled out their weapons.

"Dante~Kun! I'll get the tiny ones to safety!!" Other Kawaii~Chan said and she took Alina and Lilith's hands. Dmitri and Nekoette followed. So did Katelyn and Travis.

We all looked concerned.

"What's happening??" Garroth asked.

Someone emerged from the Nether Portal. It was Ein.