Chapter 69: The Sacred Forest

(Melissa's POV)

After a few hours of a long boat ride, we made it to the sacred village. As we got off the boat, Daniel, Rylan, Dottie, and Maria went with Liochant, Alina, and Lilith.

I went with my little brother, Aphmau, and Lucy. As we walked through the forest, we encountered a house. A witch house. Someone opened the door. It was an woman, possibly in her late 70's, grey hair, purple cloak, and sky blue eyes.

Alina and Lilith happened to recognize the woman. Then they hugged her. This is Hyria. Other Lucinda's mother. She started to question why I was here and we explained our little situation to her and she completely understood.

Some chatting passed and they got to the point with Shad.

"It's about Shad. Isn't it?" Hyria asked.

"Yes." Said Other Aphmau.

We entered the house. As everyone else chatted freely, I turned my attention to the wolf pups.

"So... what happened while we were gone?" I asked them.

"Well the little ones caused mischief which caused Daniel and Rylan to get up sometimes in the middle of the night." Maria said.

"Yep. You should have seen their reactions! They were priceless." Said Dottie.

I chuckled a little to the scenario. But... I suddenly go into memory lane.

~~Flashback~~

The way he was talking made my heart throb out of control. I wanted to fangirl about this but my mind was telling me to refuse because it's too early to go into fangirl mode.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What?! W-w-w-w-w-when...? NO!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Yes." Said Leif.

"No!" Said Dottie.

"Yes." Leif repeated.

"No!" Ava said.

Leif turned to Ava.

"Why is it so hard to accept my love?" Leif asked.

Kawaii~Chan made eye contact with Leif.

"Because Ava can't accept anything a-and breakfast in bed is moving too fast and this is too soon!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"Yeah, and where did you get that suit?!" I exclaimed.

"I took it." Leif replied.

"From who??" Dottie asked.

"Jake." Leif said.

Me and the others blush extremely hard.

"It's stupidly way too tight for you!" I said.

"Oh yeah, I guess it is." Said Leif.

I was right though. There were rips on the sleeves. Leif then rips the sleeves off, exposing his biceps.

"AAGGH!" I exclaimed.

Me, Aphmau, Dottie, Ava, and Kawaii~Chan blush bright red and our eyes widened with shock. I noticed that Kawaii~Chan instantly falls on the floor and blood starts leaking out from her nose. Dottie and Aphmau laugh about the scenario.

"Wait, Kawaii~Chan, are you having a nosebleed?" I asked.

She shakes her head in approval.

"That was absolutely, that was absolutely worth it." Said Dottie.

Kawaii~Chan gets up from her sleeping bag. Me, Aphmau, and Dottie do the same.

"Frigging sexy biceps!!" She yelled.

"Holy sugar..." I replied.

"Why am I even around you guys?!?!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

I giggled. Me, Aphmau, and Dottie follow Kawaii~Chan into the bathroom.

~~Flashback Ends~~

Ah... good times we had with the Deimos boys... speaking of which, I was thinking of inviting them to Aphmau's wedding. My attention turns to Hyria.